1

"Okay mom, I have to go now!"

"I know, I know. I just can't believe my baby is all grown up!"

"I'm not a baby!"

"I know Jisung, but you'll always be my baby."

She hugs me tightly and kisses me on the cheek before she finally lets me go. I wave goodbye as I put my suitcases in the trunk. I get in the drivers seat and sigh. It was finally time to get away from home. I had gotten accepted into my dream college, and it was finally time to get there. The one downside was that it was 3 hours away from home. Meaning that I'd be living on campus, and I wouldn't be able to go home until we had breaks.

Time Skip

I parked my car and start walking to my dorm. I got an email a few weeks ago telling me which dorm I'd be in, but I was not told who my roommate was going to be. Oh well, I guess I'm going to find out soon enough.

I got into the elevator and pressed the 3 button. I waited quietly, listening to the music playing in the background. The elevator finally dinged and the doors opened. I made my way down the halls and looked for room 308. Not long after, I was standing in front of the door, key in hand, ready for the start of my new life.

I opened the door, and looked around. The dorm was already decorated beautifully. My roommate did an amazing job designing this place.

Suddenly I see a guy who is not much taller than me, sitting on the couch watching TV. He looks over at me and smiles. He had jet black hair, dark brown eyes, and probably, the sharpest jawline I have ever seen in my life. I'm not going to lie, he might just be one of the most attractive people I have ever seen.

"Hey, I'm Minho. I hope you like the place, it was looking kinda bland, so I decided to decorate a little."

"I'm Jisung, and I actually really like what you did what the place, it looks really good."

He smiled widely, his eyes turning into a crescent-like shape.

"How about you unpack, and then we can grab some food?"

"Sounds good!" I smile and turn into the hallway. Finding my room was very easy since the other door had a sticker of Minho's name on it.

I quickly unpack and use my bathroom to freshen up. I walk out and Minho smiles at me. He gets up, grabs his car keys, and we leave to go get some food.