12

Even after the last movie finished, Minho was still asleep. He was never one to sleep for that long during the day, so I assumed that he hadn't got much sleep last night. I decided that I was going to make some dinner, just in case he was hungry. Plus, I'm really hungry, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

I quietly got up, trying not to wake Minho up. He still had his arms wrapped around me, and somehow snuggled even closer into my chest.

I hurried and made some spaghetti, letting it cool down a little before going to wake Minho. I go over to him, and start gently whispering his name. He didn't wake up, so I started to slightly shake him. He moved around a little, and then wrapped his arms around me, bringing me down to lay on the couch with him.

"I'm still tired. I don't want to get up yet."

"I made some dinner. C'mon, it's going to get cold."

"Lay with me for a little bit. You're really comfortable."

"Thanks? But we can't stay for long, mkay?"

He nodded his head, which was lying on my chest. He had his arms wrapped around me, as if he thought I was going to suddenly get up. He snuggled his head closer into my chest and started rubbing my back. I'm not going to lie, this felt good enough to make me fall asleep, but I fought off the urge.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to get up again. This time, Minho got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to walk to the kitchen, but he still clung on to me. I pulled his chair out for him, letting him sit, before walking over to my chair. We ate in silence, since Minho was barely awake.

After dinner I decided I was going to do the dishes, since Minho could barely even keep his eyes open. I didn't expect him to still be back hugging me, but he was. He had his arms around my waist, with his head nuzzled into my neck.

Why was he doing this? Was he just being friendly? Was he trying to get over Mina? I can't handle this. I tried to fight off my feelings for so long now, and the fact that he is acting like this, really doesn't help the fact that I know I can never be with him.

Minho's POV:

I honestly really liked snuggling so close to Jisung. I couldn't help but feel happy every time he let me wrap my arms around him, or when he held me while we were lying down. I didn't know why I felt like this. I don't do any form of skin-ships, at all, so why am I being so clingy to Jisung? I'm not sure why, but I do know that being with Jisung, just like this, makes me the happiest person in the world.