4

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I automatically could tell who the voices belonged to. I waited for the yelling to be over until I left the room.

When I left the room, nobody was in the house. I was the only one home. I quickly made some breakfast, making a little extra in case Minho wanted any, and went to get ready for the day.

When I came back out to the living room, I saw Minho in the kitchen. He looked upset, so I decided to ask him if he was alright.

"Yeah, I'm alright I guess. I just got into a fight with Mina, but now I feel bad because she still made me breakfast even thought I was so annoying."

Does he really think Mina made that? Is he that oblivious?

"Anyway, I'm going to meet up with some friends and I'll be back later on."

After he left I decided to vacuum and clean up a little. After I was done, I just watched some TV. I couldn't help but feel a little under appreciated. Then, I heard the door open, with Minho smiling very widely.

"Guess what!"

"What's up?"

"Mina's not mad at me anymore."

At that moment, I felt like I was supposed to be happy for him, but instead I felt like he shouldn't even be with her in the first place. Oh well, it's probably just that bad feeling again.

"There's a party coming up this Saturday, want to come?"

"Nah, they aren't my thing."

I wasn't lying, parties just aren't my thing. Also, I don't really want to see him and Mina all up on each other. Gross.