10

I look at them in disbelief. They explained to me that they had all known Minho since they were kids. They spoke very fondly of him, as if he didn't just yell at me for no absolute reason.

"I'm going to kill him." Changbin said, getting up and opening the door. I quickly run up to him and shake my head.

Time Skip

I ended up spending the night at Hyunjin and Changbin's dorm. They were kind enough to let me stay here until I found myself an apartment off campus. I decided that I was going to head back to the dorm and pack my thing up. When I got there, Minho was no where to be seen. I quickly hurried into my room, shutting the door behind me. After a few minutes, I heard Minho talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I didn't care because it's none of my business anyway.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I don't say anything and just keep packing my things. Then, I hear the door open. I didn't even spare one glance at him. I didn't care for what he thought or for what he had to say.

Minho's POV:

I waited in the doorway for a few seconds, hoping that he would at least look at me. To my surprise, he seemed as if he didn't even hear me come in.

The only reason I was here right now was because Changbin called me and explained everything to me. He told me that Jisung was the one that made me meals, and cleaned the dorm. He also said, in which I quote, "Mina never did shit. It was always Jisung, you oblivious bitch."

The guilt started to at me up, so I decided to do something about it.

"Jisung?" No answer.

"Sungie?" Again no answer.

I walked up to him and grabbed his wrist, causing him to look up at me.