14

"Really? That's all you have to say?"

"Well yeah. You kinda are really whipped. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Alright I gotta go. I need to clean up the dorm before Hyunjin gets back." Changbin got up from the couch, waved goodbye, and left.

"You know what? I should cook something for Jisung to make up for all the times I was an ungrateful bitch."

"That sounds so nice! I wish Chan would cook, but he'd probably burn the house down. That's why he does all the cleaning."

After a while of just talking, I decided I was going to get home and make food before Jisung got there so it could be a surprise. I didn't really know how to make anything, so I quickly googled recipes and decided to make some chicken Alfredo pasta. The recipe looked easy enough, and nothing could really go wrong.

After finally finding all of the ingredients, (thank you Jisung for actually doing some shopping because I know fora fact we would not have any food if it wasn't for him) I quickly dumped them in the pot. It only took around 20 minutes to make, so Jisung would be back soon. He told me that he was going to Jeongin's dorm to hang out with him and Seungmin, and he would be back by 3:00. When I looked at the clock, it was 2:55, meaning he would be back soon.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door opened, revealing a very drained Jisung. He looked so exhausted. He looked as if he hadn't slept in so long, even though he had been sleeping well every night.

"What's wrong? You feeling okay?"

"Oh my God. You have no idea. It was like babysitting some kindergartners! I feel like they sucked out all of the energy that I had in me."

"They have a habit of doing that. That's why whenever we hang out with them, we make sure it's only one of them, or we have to bring along everyone else, because those two together are way too much for one person."

"I hope you guys aren't letting Felix near them by himself. That would literally be a catastrophe. Can you imagine? The yelling and the Fortnite dances combined? I'm getting a headache just thinking about it."

I laughed slightly, watching as he came into the kitchen. He looked at the table and then back up at me. He looked slightly confused, although not much because the exhaustion overpowered every other emotion.

"I made us some pasta. I thought you would be hungry, so I decided to make up for being a terrible roommate, and also make sure you weren't going to starve."

"Thank you! I could literally eat an eight course meal after the day I've had. They're so loud and messy, but I can't help but want to just hug them to death!"

We both erupt into a fit of laughter. We almost forgot about the food, until Jisung's stomach growled. We laughed a little more, and then decided we were going to finally eat.