22

After a few seconds of looking into each others eyes, Minho started leaning closer to me. I closed my eyes and leaned closer as well. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. The kiss was sweet and passionate. It was the type of kiss that could make you forget about all of your worries.

After he pulled away, I noticed a faint blush covering his cheeks. Cute. We both watched the waves, hand in hand, enjoying the beauty all around us. I noticed Minho pulling his phone out to check the time. I looked over to try and see the time, but instead, I saw something that made my heart beat one hundred times faster. His lock screen was a picture of us that day that we were snuggled up together on the couch. I didn't know it was possible, but somehow, I fell ten times harder for him.

After a few moments, we both decided it was time to get back to the dorm. We were both really tired, but today was so much fun, that I didn't even bother think about how tired I was. The car ride was silent for a few minutes before Minho spoke up.

"So Sungie, I was going to ask you this question after a few dates, but I really can't hold it back anymore. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

My heartbeat sped up for what felt like the millionth time that night. I didn't expect him to ask this until like the third date or something, but hey, I'm not complaining. Who am I to turn down the question? Everyone knows that I really like Minho, so why exactly would I turn down the question?

"Yeah, I would really like to be your boyfriend."

He turned towards me for a second before turning back to the road. In that second, I managed to see his beautiful, sweet, amazing, smile. His smile alone could light up a room alone. I never realized how much I really like him until I saw that smile.

When we finally made it home, I went straight to bed. I was too exhausted to even do anything. After laying in bed for a few seconds, I felt the weight shifting on the bed. Before I could look over to see what it was, I felt a pair of arms make their way around my waist. I turn around to to face Minho, but he was already 'sleeping'. There was no way he was actually sleeping, since he literally just climbed into my bed. I just went along with whatever he was doing and wrapped one of my arms around him. I put my head in the crook of his neck, and felt his skin heat up. He was blushing again. Cute.

Roommates (Minsung)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara