9

When I woke up, I immediately went to go make myself breakfast. I was in a huge rush seeing as I don't really want to be here. Honestly, I would rather be at home than stay here. After I ate, breakfast, I freshened up and texting Changbin asking if I could come over. He said yes, which made me excited because not only was I hanging out with him, but he is roommates with Hyunjin, so I'd get to hang out with both of them.

We spent the day watching movies and having fun. It was hard for me to leave, considering that I'd probably had more fun today than I've had in the last week. Once I got back to the dorm, I was greeted by Minho standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a blank expression on his face.

"We need to talk." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the living room. He waited a few seconds before speaking.

"What the hell was last night about? Why were you so rude to Mina? She literally does everything around here, and she doesn't even live here! She always cooks us meals and cleans up the dorm, but you have to go and treat her like that! Forget her basically taking care of us, she is my girlfriend. I thought you would at least respect my girlfriend. You don't even acknowledge her when you see her. How do you think that makes her feel?"

"What the fuck? I was being rude? She basically said she wanted me out yesterday, but alright."

"See? Why can't you just be nice to my fucking girlfriend for once"

"You know what? If I'm such an asshole, then maybe I should just fucking move out!"

He looked at me blankly, and nodded. My heart shattered. I thought he would tell me to stay, say he was sorry, or something. I didn't expect him to agree with me. I grabbed my keys and stormed out of the dorm. I quickly sat in my car and texted Hyunjin if he was still available. I felt bad taking up all of his time, but I really didn't want to be alone. He texted me back saying that he always had time for me.

Once I got there, I explained everything to Changbin and Hyunjin. They stared at me in shock the whole time. I told them about how I always cooked and cleaned, and how he yelled at me saying I never did anything. They offered for me to stay there, and I agreed. All of a sudden Changbin's face dropped, as if he realized something not very good, just like Minho's that one morning.

"Wait. Your roommate's name is Minho?" I nod and look up at him. Then Hyunjin started to speak.

"Like Lee Minho?" I nod once again. I was starting to get really confused. I asked how they knew him and I ended up getting a response that I did not expect at all.

"We've known him forever, he's friends with all of us."