17

I look over at Minho and tap him on the shoulder. He looks over at me, and I finally have some confidence.

"Are they dating?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?" I shake my head and he continues, "I thought you and Hyunjin were close?"

I shrug and see Hyunjin looking over at me. Now I felt even worse because they had told everyone but me. I was so curious that I couldn't help but ask Minho more questions.

"How long have they been together?"

"They got together like two weeks ago."

"Did everyone know about this?"

"Yeah, they told us during lunch the day after. Were you not there?"

"No, I told Hyunjin that I was going to go the library to find a book that could help us with some psychology homework."

Just saying that sentence made me feel ten times worse. I had literally told Hyunjin that I wasn't going to be there, but he still told everyone. Again, I know it's not my business, but why didn't he tell me? He could have told me afterwords, but he didn't. He told everyone but me. I thought that we told each other everything, but I guess that it was just a one sided thing. It also hurt to think that they were together the day that I went to Seungmin's dorm. He couldn't have told me either? I thought we had gotten really close that day, but I guess not. I didn't want to sit there and deal with everything, it was all too much. I thought of an excuse and got up.

"I don't feel well, I think I might be sick. I'm just going to head back to my dorm. Have fun!"

When I got into the dorm, I plopped right onto the couch. I wasn't tired from walking, since Felix's dorm wasn't even that far, but I was mentally tired from trying to run so many scenarios together. All of a sudden, I hear a knock on the door. It was probably Minho, and he forgot his keys. I didn't feel like talking so I opened the door to tell him to go back and have fun, but to my surprise, it was Jeongin. I was surprised, to say the least. Of course I wasn't upset to see him, I was just tired from everything that happened. I opened to door wider and motioned for him to come in. We both sat down on the couch stayed silent until he decided to say something.