30

A few months had passed and Minho and I were living our best lives. We went on dates and constantly told one another that we loved each other. I honestly had been happier. Minho treated me amazingly and I don't even know how I could have gotten so lucky.

"Hey, lovey."

"Hey, that's what I call you!"

"I know, but I really liked that name, so I decided to steal it."

I smile and go to give him a hug. He had just came back from his class and I was happy because now I didn't have to spend my off day alone.

We both sat down on the couch and started watching a movie. I had my head on his lap and he ran his hand through my hair. I honestly wasn't even paying attention to the movie at that point. All I could think about was how caring Minho was. I already knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Minho, but now, I couldn't help myself from falling more and more in love with him.

"You tired, honey?"

"Mhm."

"Let's get you to bed, yeah?"

I nod and felt him pick me up. He laid me down on the bed and then he laid down right next to me. He brought me closer and put my head on his chest. He started playing with my hair again. We laid like that for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"Lovey?"

"Hm?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you even more, honey."

That's the end of the book! It means so much to me that people actually liked this story.

Shout out to my sister heyitsmemkay  for telling me to make a minsung story. If it wasn't for her, this story wouldn't have existed.