20

Minho and I both fell asleep on the couch, not long after agreeing that we would go on our date at 6:00 today. Although, I had no idea where they would be going because Minho had made sure that this would be a complete surprise to me.

When I woke up, I noticed that I was by myself. I assumed that Minho had just went back to Felix's dorm or something. I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I notice a little note on the counter and go over to read it.

I went out to get some breakfast, don't cook anything! Also, I put your phone in charge cause it was almost dead :)

I smiled at the note and put it into my pocket. It makes me so happy to think that Minho actually likes me the same way that I like him. I didn't think that could ever happen. I thought that it was just some silly crush that wouldn't go far, but obviously, that wasn't the case.

I walk into my bedroom to see my phone laying on my bedside table. He actually did put it in charge. I pick it up to look at some of the notifications. I didn't have any except one from Woojin asking if I had felt better. I quickly texted back a simple, "Feeling much better, thank you!"

After a few seconds of texting back and forth between Chan and Woojin, I heard the door opening. I put my phone down and went into the kitchen. I see Minho putting a plastic bag down onto the counter. I go up behind him and give him a hug. For some reason, that was just our thing. We would always greet each other with a back hug, or we would just back hug whenever.

"Hey, I figured I would get breakfast, since you were still sleeping."

"Thank you! Hey Min?"

"Yeah?"

"What should I wear for our date? You know, since you won't tell me where we are going."

"Hmm, dress casual, like you usually do."

I nod and sit down before we start eating. This meal, just like all the others, was spent with the both us laughing and joking about some random things. After we finished breakfast, I went to go check my phone, since I hadn't texted Chan or Woojin telling them I had to go. When I picked my phone up, I was surprised to only see messages from Felix.

Felix:
OH MY GOD
I CANT BREATHE
AKSKSKHJF

Jisung:
yes?
is everything alright?

Felix:
CHANGBIN ASKED ME OUT

Jisung:
OMG
WHAT DID YOU SAY
I KNEW HE LIKED YOU
BOY COULD NEVER STOP STARING
ANYWAY
WHAT DID YOU SAY

Felix:
I SAID YES
DUH
WHAT DO YOU THINK

Jisung:
IDK
but can we stop yelling lmao

Felix:
oh yeah lol

Jisung:
anyway
i have news

Felix:
what's up

Jisung:
minho asked me out
and i said yes

Felix:
ASKKDSJKS