25

When I woke up, I realized that I had slept in, meaning I didn't make Minho breakfast. I got up and went to the kitchen to see if he ate anything. I found a note on the counter that had his messy handwriting on it.

I know you were tired, so don't beat yourself up about it. I made some toast for breakfast!

-Minnie

I smile and put the note in my pocket. I went back into my room to get ready. I agreed to hangout with Changbin and Jeongin. We agreed to meet up at Jeongin's dorm and then we'd go out. I quickly found an outfit and put it on the bed before taking a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I put my outfit on and shot a text to Jeongin saying that I was on my way to his dorm. His dorm was only like a 10 minute walk from here, so it didn't take long for me to get there.

Once I finally got there, Jeongin opened the door and Changbin was already sitting on the couch.

"Oh my God finally! I know you and Minho can't keep your hands off of each other, but me and Jeongin were waiting for like, ever!"

Jeongin immediately burst into a fit of laughter.

"Minho wasn't even home, asshole. And plus, if I had plans with Minho, you already know I would ditch your sorry ass in a heartbeat."

"Hey! What about me?"

"Not you, Innie. Just Bin, because he loves to tease, cause he thinks that he's so tough, but Felix tells me everything."

"Shut up! I am tough. It's not my fault that Felix is so cuddly and soft."

We all sat there laughing for a few moments before we decided to go out to the campus cafe. It was closer to Jeongin's dorm than it was to mine, so the walk there was a lot shorter than it usually was.

We just caught up with one another, even though we had seen each other last night. Before we knew it, it was around the time that our roommates were going to come back. We all said our goodbyes and started walking in the direction towards our dorms.

Hi I just wanted to say

stan Oneus.

That's all.