24

Later that day, all of our friends arrived. We all sat in the living room talking and laughing with each other. Of course, Seungmin and Hyunjin apologized just about a million times, and of course I told them it was fine. After a few moments, Minho and I decided to tell everyone.

"So uh, guys. Jisung and I have some news."

"Wait Hyunjin needs to leave the room."

We all burst out laughing, even though the others didn't really get the meaning behind it.

"Anyways, Sung and I are kinda like dating."

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!"

Felix was the first to scream. Hyunjin and Jeongin following his lead.

"BUT YOU TOLD ME IT WAS JUST A DATE?"

"YOU TOLD HIM?"

"It was just a date, and I only told him because we happened to be texting before Minho and I went out."

"What were you texting about?" Seungmin was the only one that spoke in an actual inside voice. Felix turned to Changbin and then me, and then faced the rest of the group.

"Well.. Changbin and I are kinda like dating too."

Everyone erupted into cheers and laughs once again. This time though, the laughs never really quieted down. We were all just enjoying ourselves and having fun.

"So we'e single pringles?" Jeongin asked with a cute pout on his face.

"Guess you are." Hyunjin laughed.

"Losers." Felix joined.

"Whatever." Chan defended. We all started laughing again.

It was getting late, so I offered for the boys to spend the night, but they said they had to get back to their dorms since they had classes tomorrow. Changbin and Jeongin told me that they didn't have any classes together, so we decided to hang out. Once everyone left, I went straight to Minho, who was laying on the couch, and snuggled up to him.

We laid there for a few minutes just enjoying each others presence. Minho started playing some random show on Netflix. We ended up watching that until it was really late. I didn't notice how late it was until I checked my phone. I got up to wake Minho up, but to my surprise, he was already asleep. I quietly got up and grabbed a blanket to put on him. I took his phone and put it in charge. After that, I went back to my room and decided to call it a night.