She Returns

Star:I am your host and we're back to Ask Or Dare The Dragon Slayers! And we're back with the same guest Yuki!

Yuki:Hey Star! You make it sound like a gaming show. *grins*

Star:.__. Well... Let's just begin!

Yuki: Natsu! Because you laughed at Sting-

Natsu:*runs away*

Yuki:Not again *sigh* I'll finish the question. He has to ride the coster with twists and hills with Sting! *teleports Natsu to the coster*

Natsu:noooooo!! I hate you*green face* When I get back*throws up* I'm going to!- *passed out*

Yuki:Ok next one!

*someone walks in*

Wyt:Hey Rose! What are you doing here?

Rose:Well I came to watch!

Wyt:Yeah you should be in the dares too because your a dragon slayer and I'm a dragon slayer!

Everyone silence O________O

Yuki:Oh really? *laughs evilly*

Everyone steps back

Yuki:Ok! Gajeel! I dare you to ride the merry go round with the other dragon slayers! But not with Wendy and Sting. Oh and I'll get Cobra! *Teleports cobra to the merry go round*

Cobra:Noooooo *passes out*

Dragon Slayer boys: Nooooooooooooo!!! Get her!

Wyt:*goes in front of Yuki and goes to Light drive* Come on and let's get the dare over with.*goes out of Light Drive*

Rose:Oh this is going to be fun!

Rogue:How is this fun?

Rose:Well because me and Wyt are a fully dragon slayer and girl dragon slayers don't have motion sickness!

Dragon Slayer Boys:Noooooooooooooo!

Yuki:*teleports them to the merry go round is wth Cobra and Natsu

Wyt and Rose:Weeeeeee!

Dragon Slayer Boys:We hate you! *some pass out*

Rose:Well I rode on it! Better get Sting off the Coster and bring him to the infirmary.*gets off and starts going to the coster*

Guild:LOVE BIRDS!!

Rose:No!*blushes*

Yuki:*whispering* SHE LOOOOVES HIIIM HEHEHEHE!!!

Star:Did you say something?

Yuki:No! I'll be Back with more EVIL DARES!!!! H. Ha ha ah aha ha *laughs evilly then disappears*

Star:Not again!!*then collapses on the ground*

Wyt:I got her! Well that's all!! See you next time!! *drags her to the infirmary*

Everyone:BYE!!!