Its all for a cute small cat?

Yuki:*brings them back to life* Your not dying yet okay! I dare Rogue to go to a child dressed up as chucky and scare the child then give him a lollipop.
Rogue:Ok. *gets the costume. Finds a child and scares it* Boo.
Child: *crying* Wyt!!! Guy scare me!!
Rogue:Wait what?!
Wyt:Rogue what did you do cousin? *looks* YOU MADE HIM CRY!!! LIGHT DRGON ROAR!! *hits Rogue and sends him flying*
Yuki:Look. It's a Rogue star... Ok next up is Sting. I dare you to go steal the book of Zereft!
Sting:I'm dead.....*pales up* *runs to Zereft and steals the book* I'll take that. *runs away*
Zereft:Demons!!! GET HIM!!!
Everyone:*sees Sting running away from demons* *blink,blink*
Yuki:While we wait for that...Gajeel I dare you to go to the magic council and steal valuable things and bring them back to me and Sting bring me the book too.
Gajeel:*blink,blink* *runs away*
Yuki:*goes after him* No you don't!
Gajeel:Fine! *runs to the magic council and steals precious things* Owwww that looks good. *steals the dispelling arrow from a council member*
Magic council:GET HIM!!!
Gajeel/Sting:*running away*
Sting:*trips on rock*
Gajeel:*trips on Sting* What the hell you little bastard! Could you see I'm running away from the council?
Sting:Well I'm running away from demons!
Demons/Council:*close to them* We almost got Ya!
Gajeel/Sting:*hugs each other* AHHHHHH!!!! *gets up and runs away*
Demons/Council:*crash together*
Gajeel/Sting:*Went to Yuki and gave her the book/valuables* THERE!! W-W-E ARE O-O-UT OF-*passes out*
Yuki:*has the book and summons a cute little cat not an exceed just a small cat* Yay!! I finally have you!
Everyone except Wyt:*jaw drops and swaetdrops in disappointment*
Lucy:So they did all of just for a cat?
Yuki:Yup!