DIE!!!

Star:Hey!! Did you know that I had such a wired dream!

Yuki:Really?

Star:Yeah! I didn't know why but everybody was there! Even you! The weirdest things was that Wyt was in charge,destroyed the hotel in half and Rose and Sting was kissing?

Sting:Really?

Rose:Wyt, kill him for me!

Wyt:*Starts trying to kill Sting, while he runs away*

Star:Okkkeeeeyyyyyyyyy....... Yuki the dares?

Yuki:Ready? Ok! I dare Rogue *evilly smirks* to eat chilly powder!*takes out chilly powder and spoon*

Star:Oh and one more thing about my dream, Rogue was on Wyt.

Wyt:*freezes*What!!!*takes the chilly powder and spoon! and stuffs the entire jar in his mouth* DIE YOU IDIOT DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!*pissed as HELL*

Rogue:What did I ever do to you?*while the jar of chilly is in his mouth*

Wyt:SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!

Rogue:*his face starts turning hot red,then ran out yelling* MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE MY MOUTH IS ON FIREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuki:heheheh! Ok next one Sting! I dare you to go run around the town yelling 'I'm on my MOUTH'!!!

Rose:I'm still mad at you!! Do It!!! IF YOU DONT!!!, WYT KILL HIM!!!!!!*PISSED AS BLOODY HELL!!!*

Wyt:*Starts to try and kill Sting again*

Sting:*Running away* IM ON MY MOUTH, IM ON MY MOUTH, IM ON MY MOUTH!!!!! HAPPY!?!!?!???!???!!!!

Rose:No! KILL HIM WYT KILL HIM!!!*her eyes turn bloody red*

Rogue and Sting:*Running around town then bumps into each other and falls into a water fountain,then hugs each other*

Wyt and Rose:AHHHHHHHHH!!! STING/ROGUE!!!!!! *enters dragon force*

Rogue and Sting:AHHHHHHH!!! WE HATE YOU YUKI!!!!! OH AND STAR!!!!!

Rose and Wyt:*meets up in front of Sting and Rogue in dragon force* INFINITE FLASH FANG OF LIGHT!!!!!!*combines their powers and aims it at Sting and Rogue*

Rogue and Sting:AHHHHHHH!!!!

Wyt and Rose:*beams the magic at them and destroys the entire town*

Star:I think I should have not told them my dreams! *sweatdrops*

Everyone:you think?*sweatdrops*

Yuki:Well I'm ganna get out of here!! CYA!! *teleports home*

*town destroyed*

Rose:I think we went over board! *sweatdrops still in dragon force*

Wyt: NAH! *still in dragon force*Now you know why not miss with real DRAGON SLAYERS!! See ya!