Switched up!

Star:Hey everybody!!!! We ARE BACK!!!! Sorry bout last chapter....... *sweat-drop*

Wyt and Rose:WE'RE NOT!!! hump!

Rogue and Sting:Yeah right!! You two tried to KILL US!!!

Erza:I couldn't careless today.

Lucy: Alright, break it up! Sorry please do the dares!

*doors slam open*

Yuki:My pleasure! I dare the dragon slayers to play tag BLINDFOLDED!!

Star:Oowwww! But for this one Wendy can't play, she's still recovering from the last time you were here.

Yuki:Oh! Sorry bout that!*sweat-drops* let's begin! *teleports the dragon slayers in a straight line and blind folded them* Im it!

READY

GOOOOO!

Natsu:Wait!! Let's make it hide and seek!

Yuki:No!

READY

GOOO!!

*the dragon slayers start running including Yuki*

Natsu:*bumped into a wall*

Cobra:*tripped on a chair.*

Rogue:*got hit in face with Gajeel's fist*

Sting:*walked onto a car and started to have motion sickness*

Laxus:*boob grabbed Mira*

Mira:Laxusss!!*then slapped him*

Gajeel:*went blind to Wyt,then Wyt moved to the side and tripped Gajeel*

*then all the boy dragon slayers ran to the middle!then Wyt and Rose jumped high and all the other dragon slayers clashed together, while Wyt and Rose is all in one piece*

*Everyone laughs*

Wyt and Rose:*takes off the blind folds*

Wyt:Wow their stupid!

Lucy:Howed you do that?

Rose:Dragon smell and dragon hearing! We used it to dodge their idioticness.

Wyt:They can barely hide! So much for hide and seek!

Star:*camera flash*Goin on my Instagram*types* dragon slayers get defeated by 2 girls blind folded!

Yuki:Next dare is for Rogue! I dare you to eat cinnamon powder! *takes out cinnamon powder and a spoon*

Wyt:And you have to eat the whole thing at once! *takes out her cinnamon* mind if we use mine Yuki?

Yuki:Sure! Go ahead!

Wyt:*walks toward Rogue*Hehehe I'm gonna enjoy this!*puts the entire cinnamon powder in his mouth*

Rogue:*eats it* EWWWWW!!! What is this! This doesn't taste like cinnamon!!

Wyt:It is cinnamon! It just expired!

Yuki:Nice one! *walks to her and gives her a high five*

Rogue:*turns green*Im gonna-

Wyt:*punches Rogue to a wall* DONT YOU EVEN DARE!!

Everyone:=_=

Lucy:BYE!!

Everyone:BYE!! We think?

Yuki:SEE YAAA!!! And I'll be back with more Evil dares!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA*laughs evilly and disappears*

Star:*on the floor*