Boys are gonna die...

Star:Today we have Jessie's brother Mark!
Mark:Oo,okay, I dare Jessie to get drunk and destroy the boy dragon slayers!!
Jessie:What!?!? You know what happens when I get drunk!!!
Mark:I know,you get sadistic and torture everyone,which is why I'll be going *runs away*
Crystal:Well,you still have to do the dare.
Jessie:Ugh,fine,but can I at lease kill Wyt for trying to make out with Sting??
Crystal:Sure,go nuts *runs away as far as possible*
Jessie:*grabs a bottle for sake*I'm going to regret this... *drinks*
Wyt:That's what they all say before dares...
~5 minutes later~
Wyt:She's drunk and she's gonna destroy the boys and me...*sigh* Ryela lift me to the top of this guild.
Ryela:Sure. *lifts her up*
Wyt:*watching the destruction happen* So far she got,Gajeel,Laxus,Cobra and Rogue. And Natsu. The last one standing I'd me and Sting.
Jessie:WYT!! WHERE ARE YOU!! STING COME TO ME PLAESE I NEED SOMETHING.
Wyt:Let's go. *jumps off the top of the guild* Yeah. Need something?
Jessie:Ice make:SWORD!! *tries to hit Wyt but failed*
Wyt:*flips Jessie* She'll be up in a few hours and as for Sting... Stop hiding in that bush. I know your there.
Sting:How did you know? *walks to Wyt*
Wyt:I'm a dragon slayer idiot! *flips him too* Good night love birds! ❤️❤️