Rose's dangerous dares are contagious

Star:Hey everyone!! School is out!! And we're all taking a vacation in the most nicest hotel in Magnolia!!
Lucy:C'mon everyone!!! Let's hit the pool!!
Everyone:YEAH!!! *runs to the pool*
Rogue:This is relaxing and there's no dares....
Star:Not from Yuki but from ME!!
Rogue:I'm dead....*slowly dieing inside*
Star:Hey....has anybody seen Rose around?
Lucy:Now you mention it yeah! Where is she?
Wyt:*walks in* She's stuck in another book for killing 6 people kidnapping the king and Princess Hisui, Lahar and Doranbolt from the magic council all because of her crazy dares she was doing... (The book she got stuck in is another Ask or Dare fairy tail by Otaku2314 ) *sigh*
Lucy:She can be like that?
Wyt:Yes. It only happens in big events.
Lucy:So who were the people she killed?
Wyt:Let me give you a hint....dragon slayers and Cobra....
Star/Rogue/Lucy:What?!! Really!!
Wyt:Yeah. But I dared Yuki to let them live again *sigh* So the dares you were going to do to Rogue?
Star:Not just Rogue all the dragons slayers!!
Wyt:Even me and poor Wendy?
Star:Yup!
Wyt:That's just cold hearted....
Star:Let's go first with Rogue!!
Rogue:Oh..no...
Star: I dare you to run to the magic council and break Cobra out of jail!
Rogue:Sting.....Fro......You were.....the bests....friends I ever had.....
Sting/Fro:*blinks*What?
Star:Get to it!!
Rogue:*goes to the magic council and breaks Cobra out of jail*
Cobra:Thanks!
Ruin nights:Get him!!
Rogue:RUN!!
Star/Sting/Lucy/Ryela/Wyt/Fro:*see Rogue running away from soldiers* Your not gonna see him anytime soon are we?
Wyt:You got that right! *sweatdrops and smirks*
Star:Your next Sting!
Sting:What!? NOOO!!
Star:Yes!! I dare you to to try and kill Erza! Mostly she'll try to kill you!
Sting:This is my worst nightmare....*trows a shoe at Erza head*
Star:Maybe it will hit her hard enough!
Sting:*looks* Nope.
Erza:Who through that!?
Fro/Lector/Lucy/Star/Wyt/Ryela:*points at Sting*
Erza:STING *chases after Sting*
Wyt:*ignoring run away Sting*Who's next?
Star:Laxus...
Wyt:YO LAXUS!!!! GET YA BUTT OVER HERE!!!
Laxus:What do you want?
Star:I dare to say to Gramps "Your the worst master ever
Laxus:Goodbye world. TToTT *goes up to gramps* Your the worst master ever.
Macorav:LAXUS*punches Laxus to the sky*
Mira:Hey look a yellow shooting star!
Lissana:Wait why is a shooting star in the sky in the morning? *stares at it*
Lissana/Mira: It's Laxus...
Laxus:*lands and his soul goes up to heaven* Now I'm safe.
Star:Cobra your next... *evil smile*
Cobra:*gulp*
Star:I dare you to go kidnap the princess.
Cobra:At least I lived a happy life! TTOTT *goes to the palace and kidnaps the Hisui*
Arcadios:GAROU KNIGHTS AFTER HIM!!! *now running along side Sting and Rogue*
Sting/Rogue:What are you do-*sees the Garou Knights are behind him and he has the princess* OH.
Star:Heheh*evilly laughs* Your next Wendy!
Wendy:Nuuu!!
Wyt:Get behind me Wendy!*protects her*
Star:I dare you to go to Kyouka (one of the demons of Zereft's book) and say she's not evil.
Wendy:I'm dead!! I LOVE YOU CARLA!!! *goes up to Kyouka* Your not evil.
Kyouka:Why you little girl!! Ahhhh!! *flicks Wendy away*
Natsu: Hey look a dark shooting star!
Lucy:Natsu...That's poor Wendy..
Nastu:Ohhh...
Star:Gajeel is dead...
Gajeel:Shoot...
Star:I dare you to go up to Zereft and say 'Your to old to be the king of darkness'
Gajeel:I'm soooooo sooooooooooooooooO DEAD. *goes up to Zereft* Your to old to be the king of darkness.
Zereft:AHHHHHHH!!!! MY DEMONS GET HIM!!!
Gajeel:*runs faster and runs along Sting,Rogue and Cobra*
Sting/Rogue/Cobra:What are you- *sees a bunch of demons chasing him*ohh..
Everyone:*watches Rogue get chased by the Ruin Knights,Sting being chased by Erza,Cobra being chased by the Garou Knights and still haves Hisui and Gajeel being chased by a bunch of demons from the book of Zereft*
Lucy:This is getting out of hand...
Wyt:You said it...
Star:Nastu I dare you to make out with Wyt!! *pushes Natsu to Wyt and kiss*
Wyt:*pushes Nastu off* *Pissed as BLOODY HELL and eyes are BLOODY RED* NATSU!!!!!! DRAGON FORCE!!!!!!! NEIOMIA'S SECRET TEACHINGS!!!! SUN RAY, SUN EXPLODING RAGE!!!! *aims it at Nastu and sends him flying* *destroys the entire town*
Sting/Cobra/Rogue/Gajeel:Hey look a white shooting star! *stares at it* No it Natsu covered in Wyt magic.
Natsu:*lands on Rogue,Sting,Gajeel and Cobra*
Natsu/Gajeel/Cobra/Sting/Rogue:*souls all go up*
Wendy:Welcome boys!
Wyt:Ok.... *takes Rose out of the other book* Revive them Rose.
Rose:Yes. *Revives Laxus,Cobra,Natsu,Sting,Rogue,Gajeel and poor Wendy*
The dragon slayers:Yay!! We're back!! *kisses the ground* Now let wash our mouths. *Runs to the washroom*
Wyt:*Puts Rose back to the book* STAR!!!! LIGHT DRAGON IRON FIST!!! *sends Star flying*
Lucy:Hey look it's a white shooting star!
Ryela:That's Star Lucy...
Lucy:Oh....