Easy

Star:HEY!!!! Here I am at Fairy Academy!!! Today's our first day of school! Hope it's gonna be wonderful!

Yuki:Not when I'm around. *evilly smirks*

*Everyone around her shivers*

Star:WHAT!!! YOU GO TO THIS ACADEMY!!!

Rose:*grabs Star with her hand on her mouth dragging her away* *people stare* You guys will thank me later.

Wyt:The dares.

Yuki:Sting I dare you to *thinks* eat red chilli!! *takes out chilli with a smirk*

Sting: OI!! Piece of cake!

Erza:*eating a piece of cake*

Wyt:Just eat it already idiot.

Sting:Yea yea! *takes the red chilli and eats it*

Yuki:Did I mention that it was the spices chilli on all of Fiore?

Sting: *jaw drops* What?!?!

Lucy: She said that chilli was the spices in all of Fiore. *she said giggling*

Sting:I heard her the first time! *throat feeling like someone poured lava down his throat* The HELL!!! *goes and runs around the school like a maniac*

Wyt:*Sting comes by and trips him* Get a grip! And makes sense that he's on the football team. He runs like a maniac. *Natsu comes by running and trips him too.* Wow. Just wow. You two are like twins. *smirks*

Natsu:Oi!! What was that for?

Wyt:Do you really want me to answer that? *death glares at him*

Natsu&Sting:*gulps in fear*

Lucy:This year is going to be interesting.... So what the next dare?

Yuki: Rogue. I dare you *teleports him to his fangirls* stay there with all your fans. You can't leave. *locks the door*

Rogue:Are you kidding me!?!

Everyone in the room silence 0__,__0

Rose:*walks in the middle of them still dragging Star* Hey Rogue.

Rogue:....

Rose:*Goes to exit the door and locks it* good luck!,you'll need it.

Rogue:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!?

FanGirls:*squeal then runs to Rogue hugging him tight*

Star:That's today!!

*bell rings*

Star:Looks like it's time to go to class. Looks like Rogue,Sting and Natsu won't be here for a few of class.

Lucy:Why not?

Star:Rogue passed out being hugged,Sting tripped and hit his and is out cold...

Lucy:What bout Natsu?

Star:He got umm how do I say this?..... *sweatdrops*

Wyt:Natsu you idiot!! What the hell!! Come back here!! You freakin owe my you bastard!!

Natsu:NOOOOO!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!! I really am!! I'm sorry I broke your heel!!! I'll buy you a new one!!! Just stop chasing me!! *running away and jumps on a tree branch*

Wyt:SHUT UP!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU NATSU!!!