Dancing with a boy that's turned into a girl?

Yuki:I dare everyone to dance Party Rock Anthem *change into girl version of Sting*
Sting:Why do you look like me and Rose but mostly me with the out fit?
Yuki:And I dare Rogue *change Rogue into a girl*be a girl for five chapters ^.^ I'll be back!
Rogue:OMG!!!
Wyt:*smacks Rogue in the back of his head* She never said to act like one too baka!
Lucy:But he,oh I mean she should act like one if Rogue wants to fit in.
Rogue:Girl,she's right!
Wyt:*slaps him* BAKA!
Lucy:You two look the same...
Rogue/Wyt:How the hell do we look the same?
Lucy:With the scars, black hair, bangs on the opposite side of each others,both pretty silent, emotionless and both dragon slayers!
Rogue/Wyt:Shut up!! *slaps each other* STOP COPYING WHAT IM SAYING, NO YOU STOP COPYING WHAT IM SAYING STOP, STING, GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OUT, NO HES GOING TO HELP ME NOT YOU!! *slaps each other again*
Sting:What the hell?
Wyt:*slaps him*
Lucy:What's up with the slapping today?
Sting:What happened to Rogue?
Wyt:It's Rogue turned into a girl,and his-ah her name is for now Roguey!
Sting:Ok...What do you guys want Roguey?
Roguey:She keeps freakin tryin to copy me!! Like what the hell?
Wyt:Shut the fro up!
Roguey:No you shut the fro up!
Lucy:*Roguey and Wyt arguing in the background*Now I know why they fight...
Mira:Why?
Lucy:Because they like each other!
Mira:Makes sense....they did make out for 20 minutes and when he and she came out they were blushing!! I have a new ship!! Rogue and Wyt! RoYt!
Roguey/Wyt:WHAT!?!?
Mira:Nothing! Let's do the dancing dare now!
Wyt:Ok just let me change first.
~1 min later~
Wyt:*comes out with a white tank top, blue skirt and her was tied up leaving her bangs on her face*
Boys:*nose bleed*
Wyt:Are they having a nose bleed?
Lucy:I think so?
Wyt:I don't care,c'mon to the dance floor!
~After the dance~
Everybody:*on the floor*
Wyt:Looks like someone can't dance for a long time can't they?