1) Florence Kennedy

Every girl on the planet wants the chance for their wildest dreams to actually happen, I was one of the lucky ones.

Florence Kennedy was my bestfriend, she always has been, since year 7. We get along great, and do almost everything together. I rarely get annoyed with her, but I really was starting to now. She has never been this annoying, constantly telling me about her family coming over from Toronto, Canada. Okay so she knew I loved Canada, especially Toronto but this was constantly all she spoke about. I felt sorry for her, all her family live in Canada and she lives in a massive house, only a few streets away from mine, but in a small town in London with her mum. Anyway, this morning she looked slightly disappointed and I really hate seeing her like that. Turns out Flo's auntie and uncle can't make the London trip anymore. I knew she was so excited so I really didn't know how to comfort her. She told me instead, her cousin is bringing two friends. I tried telling her this could be a really cool experience! Two averagely cool 15 year olds hanging out with 3 really amazingly cool 18 year olds. Atleast I hope they're really amazingly cool? In all honesty I really hope their is a really attractive friend too, I'm 15 and I've never had a boyfriend!

Flo is still counting down the days until her beloved cousin arrives, but in all honesty I'm sort of excited now. We've planned a few day trips out as they're here over our 6 week break from school. Only 3 days to go!!!