You love me though don't you?

Title: you love me though don't you?

Word count: 335

Summary: Justin gets into an argument with Seth so he calls you

"I'm so sorry just please come and fucking get me"

The phone ringing had woken you and he knew that but right now he just needed you to come get him. You slipped on a pair of sandals and got into your car. When you found him he was shaking while he cried patting himself the way he did as a source of comfort. He was so used to it now he didn't even notice it. You parked your car and ran out to him.

"Justin"

You called and he came over to you. He fell to his knees and you rubbed his head while he cried into your stomach, running your hands through his unwashed hair.

"Come on Justin I'll take you to my house."

He nodded and you both walked over to your car. The drive was silent just him wiping his tears. Never did he make a sound. When you arrived at your house you tiptoed you go your bedroom so you wouldn't wake your sleeping parents. Justin slowly made his way over to your bed and sat down

He had a cut on his forehead that had blood running down it, It dropped from his chin onto his blue jeans.

"You're bleeding let me clean that"

You went into your bathroom and grabbed a washcloth, rubbing alcohol and a bandaid. You ran the wet cloth over his face to clean the blood, You cleaned the cut and then placed the yellow bandaid over it. He smiled at you sadly and laud back on the bed.

"I'm really sorry I dragged you into this"

"Don't be"

He closed his eyes and his breathing wasn't as heavy as it had been before, the tears stopping running down his cheeks and you soon heard his soft snores. You were glad he had fallen asleep you knew the stress he went through. Not long after falling asleep did he roll over and place his head up against you thigh. A sigh of relief leaving him.