my deepest love

Summary: You dance with Hannah at prom

Word count: 247

You saw her sitting on the bleachers and let go of your friend Susan's hand "I'll be right back" you said and walked towards Hannah

You saw her sitting on the bleachers and let go of your friend Susan's hand "I'll be right back" you said and walked towards Hannah. "Is this party lame or what?" She asked you laughed with a nod. "Quite lame" You said. "Wanna dance?" You asked. She looked at you and seemed shocked you would ask something like that. "What?" "Come on Han lets boogie" you laughed. She smiled and stood up, you guided her out to them gym floor and she smiled "You look really nice" you told her "not so bad yourself" she said. Hannah gave you a twirl and you kept help but admire her, You had liked her ever since she had moved here. "Can I tell you a secret?" You asked. Hannah nodded "I promise not to tell" You clutched her hand just a little bit tighter "I really like you Hannah" You said. She smiled kissing your lips "I like you too" She said twirling your again. The music and the lights were amazing, You looked over and saw clay dancing with Sheri and couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness. For the time being life was great, you had the perfect woman and the greatest friends and not a care in the entire damn world. Hannah threw her head back in laughter as you two spun together on the floor. She was special and so was this moment. You would hold it close to your heart forever.

This was bad.