If She Was Mine

Nsfw*

Word count: 252

Summary: Hooking up with Alex after his breakup with Jessica.

"Just don't let me feel" he whispered running his hands across your back

You kissed his lips your hands met his hair.

Alex pulled your top off and kissed all over your body.

"Make me forget" he purred.

His voice was addictive, Your own brand of heroin.

Alex's hands ran through your hair while you fell onto the bed. He whispered sweet words into your ears that you knew wouldn't mean anything in the morning. You weren't his one and only. You were just someone he could call when he got lonely.

He kissed your collarbone and gripped your breast. Shoving a hand between your thighs. Your nails raking against his skin as you gasped his name. His eyes squinted in pleasure, Pleasure you knew he was pretending she was giving him.

He kissed you tenderly and gasped his hips snapping into yours.

"Fuck" He grunted.

Your skin prickled and you arched your back clinging onto his arms. You tried to bite back a moan but couldn't. He collapsed on top of you and the waves of heat attacked your body. Sweat beads collected on your forehead.

He rolled over and admired your naked figure. You shivered when you felt his fingers ghost over your neck. Alex smiled moving closer his lips kissing your ear and then he rolled on top of you, His knee between your thighs causing you to gasp. Alex placed a finger over your lips only removing it to kiss you.

"Just don't let me feel" he whispered.