a french song

TRIGGER WARNING.

Warnings include: Rape.

Summary: Alex stops Bryce from raping you.

Word count: 845

"Hey Bryce have you seen Alex?"

Bryce walker was having the party of the year as they called it and your boyfriend Alex convinced you to come with.

"Uh yeah he's just grabbing some beers at the store we ran out but uh you can wait here for him"

"Okay thanks"

At the time you hadn't known that Bryce was raping women no one had. Hannah hadn't even made her tapes yet.

You sat down on the couch beside him and he stared at you, You started to laugh a little being uncomfortable.

"What is it?" You asked and he leaned over

"You're just so damn beautiful"

"Thanks I guess"

He pushed you back on the couch,

"Bryce?"

He ripped your blouse open and flipped you over,

"Bryce stop it!"

He took the moment to pick you up and throw you on his bed, You tried to move off and run out of the room but he was too fast and shoved you back down, You started to cry

"Bryce stop it please"

He pulled your pants down and then started thrusting at an animalistic speed, You noticed he hadn't locked the door, Yes you were trapped but you could still try and draw someone's attention by screaming.

"I'll be gentle."

He whispered the words into your ear and you almost wanted to vomit.

"Help me some please! Alex!"

You were screaming at the top of your lungs, He grabbed your hair and moved your head and slammed it into his bed, Your face was smashed into the sheets as you sobbed and he continued to rape you,

"Stop it please. Alex!"

You continued to scream as loud as you could but it didn't matter.

No one was coming.

You stopped screaming words eventually and just screamed hoping to god that someone would hear you.

The door busted open finally and Bryce's grip on you loosened but that didn't mean he stopped, He didn't care. The person who'd come in smashed a bottle over his head and then pounded their fists on him as hard as they could manage. You never stopped screaming.

Finally Bryce was knocked out and you saw your savior to be Alex. He threw a blanket on top of you and lifted you up in his arms.

"It's okay baby we're getting the fuck out of here"

He ran out of the house and put you in his car, He started it and left. Finally far away enough from the house he pulled over. He rushed over to you and pulled you into his arms.

"I'm so sorry I should've come sooner"

He stroked your back and kissed your cheeks. Alex let you cry into his chest and let out the last weak screams your throat would allow.

"Let's get you home."

His house had been closer so he brought you there. Alex wouldn't let you walk but you weren't sure if you even could. He carried you bridal style up to his bedroom and laid you gently on the bed, You didn't talk you just lay there and cried. He handed you a shirt of his and some pants to sleep in.

"Can you dress yourself or do you want me too?"

"I don't want too"

He pulled off your ruined blouse and threw it onto his dresser.

"Uh Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Your uh underwear's ripped"

You closed your eyes and let out a shaky breath.

"Okay"

"I'll be gentle"

The words broke you and you started to shake with sobs.

"Hey hey it's okay"

Alex gently picked you up and held you in his arms,

"Just let me do it."

You said. You didn't want to be touched anywhere near there.

"I understand" you stood up and his mirror showed you, You looked like a mess.

"I'll be gentle"

His voice rough just as he was flowed through your mind

"I'll be gentle...I'll be gentle"

His moans and his touch just wouldn't leave you.

"Y/n?" Y/n!"

Before you knew it you'd fallen into Alex's arms, He held onto you tightly not enough to hurt you but strong enough to keep you in his arms. Before you knew it the world went black.

You woke up on Alex's bed dressed, And covered up with a blanket. You were comfortable and your muscles almost seemed relaxed.

Alex's mom walked in

"Good your up. Alex told me about what happened. The police have been alerted don't worry your safe"

You sat up and rubbed you eyes

"No rest now"

You did as she said and she left after a little while and Alex walked in. He looked exhausted.

"Have you slept?"

You asked. He shook his head and sat down at the bottom of his bed.

"Oh they uh took your clothes they said for evidence or some shit"

"Yeah okay not like I could use them"

"I'll buy you some new ones" he yawned

"Come lay with me."

"Are you sure"

"Yeah"

He climbed in beside you and you closed your eyes enjoying his warmth.

"You're safe now"