It doesn't matter anymore

Hannah x Clay

Summary: During a rough time Hannah sneaks into clays room.

(Prompt below is in bold)

A/n: I've started using prompts

Word count: 278

"Helmet?"

The boy rolled over in his sleep and saw the girl with a tear-streaked face.

"H-Hannah how'd you get in here?"

"the window. Clay can we talk?"

"Yeah yeah sure"

He'd sat up now and dropped his hands in his lap.

"Can I hug you?"  She asked

Clay opened his arms and wrapped her in his arms. He let her cry and hold onto him tightly while he stroked her hair and whispered "that he was there" into her ear.

"Everything's just gone to shit Clay." 

"No don't say that Hannah"

"It has Clay"

"What has Hannah"

She pulled out of the hug and looked up at him starting to cry again she covered her face.

"It doesn't matter anymore" 

Clay shook his head

"No Hannah it does matter if not to you then to me"

She uncovered her face.

"Why?"

Clay inhaled a deep breath and then looked at her

"Because Hannah you mean so much to me you're beautiful and you don't deserve to be this sad and I love you, Hannah. I'm not gonna leave you especially like this you're hurting. Let me fix that"

She looked at him and sniffled

"Oh clay"

She put her hand on his cheek and tried to smile.

He put his hand on top of hers

She leaned in and kissed him, Hannah slid closer to him then broke the kiss.

"Just don't leave me okay?"

"I could never"

They laid back on the bed, She was wrapped up in his arms with her head tossed back towards his shoulder, The sound of Clays breathing lulled her to sleep. And she knew that everything would be okay.