Although my lips are blue and I'm cold

Summary: You confess your feelings for Hannah at a sleepover.

Word count: 540

You'd arranged a sleepover yesterday in the school hallway

"We can just do it at my house" Hannah suggested

You'd agreed her parents had always been kind and welcoming to you.

You arrived at 10:00 knocking on her door. Hannah answered in a purple shirt and black pants with a pair of fuzzy white socks.

"My parents aren't here they had to work late at the store we'll probably be asleep by the time they're back"

"Okay"

You walked into the house and went straight up to her room, Some music was playing on her TV. You both sat down on her bed,

"So what do we do now?" You asked

She sat there for a moment and looked down thinking over her options.

"Oh, I've got a perfect idea stay here!"

She took off and ran down her stairs. Hannah cane back a few minutes later with a bottle of alcohol and two glasses. You laughed and so did she, Hannah put the glasses on her table and poured the alcohol handing you a glass

"Cheers," She said clinking her glass with yours

"Cheers"

You both drank the drinks and told each other secrets and talked about random things. Laying side by side, Her head at your feet and your head at hers.

"My dad cheated on my mom."

"Holy shit Hannah" you laughed being drunk

"Yeah I know" She laughed back

It went silent for a minute before she sat up, And looked down at you

"I'm gonna pee I'll be back"

You nodded and watched her leave. Growing sick of the song you got up and started playing another one. You knew which one you wanted to play and waited until she came back. She came in and you pressed playing grabbing her hot pink hairbrush to use for a fake microphone.

"Oh Hannah I wanna feel you close" you sang

"What're you doing" She laughed crossing her arms still standing in her door frame

"Don't look away oh Hannah just look at me the same."

She smiled at you

"I don't wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

You spun around to her laughing before tripping over your own feet.

"Woah!" She said when you fell onto the ground.

Realizing she was on top of you she started to blush, Being drunk and not giving a damn you kissed her. She pulled back and stared into your eyes before kissing you again. You both sat up and she placed her hands on the side of your face, You didn't pull apart until you couldn't breathe.

"Hannah I really really like you. I'm not just drunk I've seriously liked you for months now"

"I like you too," She said, Her voice soft and comforting.

The music still playing in the background you and Hannah got up off the floor and kissed again.

"I'm sorta tired all of a sudden." You said.

"Yeah me too"

You laid on the bed and she got up to cut the lights off. Your back was facing her when she got in the bed until you rolled over and wrapped your arms around her enjoying the warmth of her body.