Chapter 7

“Is this a good pose?” Junko asked the several cameramen who watched her with several cameras in different positions.

The many men gave her a small nod as she was sitting on a bench that had the park closed off. None of that was exactly shown, Only the calm and peaceful environment and a girl sitting down with her legs crossed.

While her modeling was acting it came with several perks such as sponsors and loads of cash for the soon to be public Ultimate despair.

“Remember, Like no flashes please. It gives me such painful headaches. Remember to ask if you want a video for the full sponsor that isn’t just a quick picture that you all love so much.” She said sweetly, Almost like a totally different person.

Soon the clicking of cameras erupted in front of Junko as she held today’s sponsor. A simple Rose Tea business that had a ton of money in their pockets and building.

“Can we get you to do more than hold the box of tea?” One asked.

She raised a brow.

She looked at herself, Her blonde and strawberry like hair was tied in two pigtails while she was dressed in a female business woman suit, A soft marble like color to her clothing as she was posed to see as if she was sipping the cup branded with a pink rose signifying the tea itself. 

With a reluctant sigh, Junko shook her head.

“Let’s make it quick, It’s already the afternoon and I have to look after my little sister.” She was lying obviously.

“Alright!” The main manager clapped his hands together to grab their attention.

“We roll the camera in 5 minutes, For now I want all the pictures processed for magazines while she rests.”

Hearing this only brought a smirk to the female's lips as she stared at the grass, She’d had them all wrapped around her finger and loved it completely. 

Sipping a bottle filled with rose tea, She let out a relaxed sigh as the manager beamed happily since this was almost the chance of a lifetime.

“How does it taste?” He asked.

“Good, I’d love to add some milk to my own free box later on.” She chirped, Capping her bottle and striking a happy pose.

On the inside she grimaced in slight disgust as he desperately tried making her feel comfortable. This persona of hers was annoying yet worth it. 

She’d never give up her body for cash, But thought modeling anything except being nude was a perfect way to get money for her group. 

The idea of even getting close to men without murdering them was sickening but she held such a thought inside.

After the short break was finished, Junko got into position holding a box of Rose Tea Teabags.

“Action!” A man shouted.

“Presenting Ramune Rose tea! By Junko Enoshima! For a limited time only in stores you can get a certain box that contains an autograph from me, Signed and a special little kiss for all you amazing fans out there! Get out there and buy this amazing product!”

“And cut! That was good, You completely knew what to say on the first attempt. Good job and as always.” The director slid a wad of cash into Junko’s pocket.

“Your payment.” He whispered as the cameramen packed up and Junko walked home completely alone.

While in the middle of nowhere almost, Basically the outskirts of this once calm and quiet city. A male had attempted to catcall Junko from his car which resulted in her coming closer.