meeting of miho. By a gopnik

Miho is sleeping. When the alarm goes off, she hurriedly and worriedly deactivates it, then she makes her bed and starts to change; suddenly she stops and happily reminds herself that she is not at home anymore. She then is seen happily walking to school, the only strange note being that she is all alone, although other girls are seen walking in the same direction. While Iosif is still asleep, and then his alarm goes off. Wakes up and still hangover for last night, and when saw the time. Quickly rash over to the shower still hangover, put on his uniform and Adidas jumpsuit. Rash over to the school where he meet sono midoriko, sono scold him for being late, smelling of alchohol, and bringing alchohol to schools. To Which he response in Russian.

"Заткнись, ты, блядь, сука." Which means (shut up fuck up fuckin bitch), sono just shrug it off and she confiscated the alcohol. He said "Suka"

During the lunch break, she stays behind to pick up a few things that fell and is then approached by two girls (Saori and Hana), who ask her if she wants to eat lunch together with them, which she nervously and shyly accepts; as they're getting their food, their names are revealed (respectively, Miho Nishizumi, Hana Isuzu and Saori Takebe). While they're eating, Miho declares that she's happy that she made some friends, but when asked by the others about why she transferred to Ooarai Girls Academy alone, she appears uncomfortable and they drop the issue.

Saori: Hey girl, you want to grab some lunch?

Miho: Huh? [realizes she was talking to her] Ah...

Hana: See that, Saori, you startled Nishizumi. You'll make a bad first impression.

Saori: Sorry, I was just trying to be funny.

Hana: Anyway, to repeat the question, if you would like to have lunch with us, we'd both be delighted.

While Iosif is squatting at same time his eating his food. And everyone else stares at him, miho nishizumi stares at him. And she ignored him for few minutes.

He got up and say to her, remembering that she was the girl in the tv from one year ago. And miho just stands here totally creep out by him. Starting to talk in Russian

"Эй, ты, эта сука, которая проиграла матч, привет всем, эта сука проиграла "Правде". Чертов дерьмо проиграл спичку, она оставила немного суки для утопления."

Everyone didn't understand him, or just ignored him, he bow to miho and returned back to his table. And eat his food, afterward.

In a dimly-lit room, three girls are seen discussing something and they agree that they will start with it right away. In class, the three newfound friends deepen their friendship, with Saori revealing her fixation with boys (to the point of thinking of normal greetings as signs of interest), and Miho saying that she envies Hana's calm and mature behavior (to which she gives the reason that she has been doing flower arrangement all her life, although she worries she might be too stiff). Just as Miho thanks them for being friends with her, the three girls from before (revealed to be the Student Council's members) enter the classroom and approach her; they tell her in a quite assertive way that, having to pick her elective activity, she should pick Sensha-dō; to Miho's protests that she believed that the school didn't have Sensha-dō on their curriculum, they nonchalantly tell her that it has been reactivated and leave. Miho appears completely shocked, so much that she is sent to the infirmary by the teacher; Hana and Saori, worried, feign being sick as well to reach her.

While they noticed Iosif and anzu shakes his hand, "сука блять." And she knows that he speaking Russian to orders but he understands everything in Japanese(English to reader, yeah I know you are not stupid but some of you thinking that but demonemperordazed in the show they have subtitles. Everyone know that already oh where's I? Oh yeah back to the plot) she said meet up at the gymnasium.

The promotional film makes an impact on several future members, especially on the freshmen (even if Azusa find the student council promises suspicious).

As soon as they're left alone, Hana and Saori ask Miho about what transpired; Miho eventually admits that she comes from a family with a long tradition of Sensha-dō (a traditional martial art reserved to girls), but she hasn't got nice memories of it, and therefore came to Ooarai precisely to avoid such an activity. Her friends, understanding why she reacted that way, tell her that she doesn't have to do it. Just then, the loudspeakers announce that every student should gather in the gym. There, the Student Council present the electives activities, with a highlight on Sensha-dō, showing an advertisement-like video about it, which emphasizes its feminine qualities and then explains how choosing such as an elective will bring advantages; Hana and Saori begin to look interested, but Miho still shows signs of apprehension. The other members of the initial five teams are also seen with a look of interest. After school, both her friends state they would like to take up Sensha-dō, much to her horror.

After a troublesome night (in which she vividly remembers a tank falling into a river), in the morning Miho asks for their forgiveness as she chooses incense as an elective and doesn't want to take up Sensha-dō again; much to her surprise, both Saori and Hana accept her decision and decide not to join, wishing to remain close to her and not wanting her to suffer. At lunch, as everyone around the school is displaying interest in Sensha-dō, she is called by the Student Council; as she is visibly worried, her friends volunteer to go with her. As the Student Council directly asks her to reconsider her choice, Hana and Saori stand up for her, accusing them of being tyrannical (especially after the President gives a cryptic warning about them "not being there the next year if they keep this up"

Hana: If she went out of her way to ask you to pick Tankery, you must be some sort of master fighter. Are you a war hero and were to shy to tell us? You don't have to be so humble about it. Tell us about your duels, your rampages, your extortion plots.

Miho: I come from a family with a long history of riding tanks.

Saori: Oh?

Hana: Wow!

Miho: But I don't like tanks much myself. That's why I came to this school, to try and avoid Tankery.

Anzu: So, we've decided to end our school's current hiatus on Tankery. If you choose it as your elective, we'll give you a bunch of cool benefits. Vice president?

Yuzu: Those who do well in the course will receive one hundred meal tickets, two hundred free passes for if you're late, and finally, three times the credit you'd receive in another class.

Saori: You pick whatever you like and we'll go with you.

Miho: No way, you two wanted to do Tankery.

Saori: It's fine, we want to be with you more.[Saori and Hana are defending Miho's choice not to do Tankery]

Miho: These two wanted to do Tankery. And not only did they give up that, now they're fighting the student council too. They're doing this all for me. If I can just... [recalls a traumatizing Tankery match] Alright, that's fine.

Everyone: Huh?

Miho: I'll do it, I'll do Tankery.[upon seeing the tank for the first time]

Hana: But they've got personality, wouldn't you say?

Iosif : сука блять

Saori: I think the word you're looking for is rust.

Miho: It looks like the armor and treads are just fine. We might be able to work with this.

The next morning, the girls that chose Sensha-dō gather before a huge warehouse; 21 in total, including the Student Council, as they remark stating that they will have to do. Amidst much excitement, the warehouse doors are opened - only to reveal a single, rusted-up tank (a Panzer IV Ausf. D). While everyone balks at that, Miho walks up and after looking at it, she declares that it's still in good overall condition and they might be able to pull it off.

Iosif has bad idea about this and he pull out a flask fill with vodka. And said "сука блять." And with that fade to black.

Next episodes "блять we have to find tanks?"

Author note

I have some grammatical errors. But I am using smartphone's keyboard, and yeah.