Куроморимин финальная битва part 1

The final two shots of the Ooarai vs. Pravda semi-final match are shown, wherein the IS-2 hits the Ooarai flag tank, Duck Team, and the snow-covered StuG III hits the Pravda Girls High School flag tank, a T-34/76. A tense moment passes whilst the smoke clears.

Katyusha: I weakened part of the blockade, tried to lure you in to that section and hit you there. I never expected you would be able to break through the blockade head on.

Miho: Me neither. We might have lost if you hit us with everything you had at once.

Katyusha: I'm not sure about that. Just maybe... anyway, you guys are pretty good, I guess. I'm just saying, I'm not frustrated by this loss at all.

The smoking, heavily damaged Type 89B limps into view, miraculously still operational, and the T-34 shows the white flag. Ooarai celebrates their victory, and a shattered Katyusha honourably congratulates Miho on her unexpectedly impressive tactics, even climbing down from Nonna's shoulders to shakes hands face to face. From afar, Shiho Nishizumi expresses displeasure at Miho's apparent lack of Nishizumi-style strength, and Maho Nishizumi subsequently promises to utterly crush Ooarai in the tournament finals.

Ooarai resumes sensha-dō training and tank maintenance. They realise that they will need to find a way to offset Kuromorimine's overwhelming firepower advantage. Monetary donations from the other schools allow them to upgrade some of their existing tanks. The Panzer 38(t) is upgraded to a Jagdpanzer 38 'Hetzer', and the Panzer IV Ausf.F2 is fitted with Schürzen spaced armour and a KwK 40 L/48 gun, upgrading it to the Ausf.H variant. The Porsche Tiger prototype found

Shiho: She won because her opponent let her guard down.

Maho: No, she has skill.Shiho: Did you say skill?

Maho: Miho doesn't let herself become constrained by the book. She has the ability to adapt to the situation. Her team won because of her decision making and her ability to bring her team together as one.

Shiho: That's absolute heresy. if you're my daughter, you'll show her the one true way to fight, Maho.

Maho: I swear on the name of the Nishizumi style that I will not fail to defeat her.

Shiho noticed an old Russian woman, who is over 70 or 80 years old. Just smiled at the monitor for her grandson won, this old russian woman aura is off. It's seen war firsthand, seeing innocent died in front her. She asked about the match?

Shiho: Did y-you enjoy the match?

Old Russian woman: Yes I have my dear Маленький.

Shiho: Well. My younger daughter won the match.

Old Russian woman: Well my grandson help won the match. For his teammates would agree with me, shiho nizishumi?

Shiho was shocked by how this old Russian woman know who she is, didn't introduce herself to her. Does she know? Her other daughter maho nishizumi noticed her mother was shocked. She said with small terrified tone, to her voice.

Old Russian woman: Oh My Dear Know who you are because your mother fought with me decades ago in April,16,1945. The fall of Berlin, I have killed many germans and Japanese soldiers. Who joined to defend Germany, your mother has one them. But let her live in fear of me, How was she. Is still alive? Маленький.

Iosif the Gopnik in Ooarai जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें