Американская японская сука Saunders.

Miho Nishizumi and her friends gather in the Leclerc Tank Café to discuss the upcoming first match of the tournament against Saunders University High School, predicted to be difficult due to their significant material advantage allowing them to field ten tanks to Ooarai's five and Iosif. Whilst there, the girls are chanced upon by the Kuromorimine Vice-Commander, the rude and condescending Erika Itsumi, and the Commander, the aloof Maho Nishizumi, who turns out to be the big sister of Miho. The meeting shatters Miho's confidence in their chances of success, worsened when the Student Council exerts additional pressure in expectation of an entire tournament win.

Erika: Subcommander. Or would that be former subcommander?

Miho: Big sister.

Maho: I didn't think you'd still be doing Tankery.

Yukari: If I may say something, I don't think Miho's decision was incorrect in that match you had.

Iosif: сука блять

Erika: I think someone needs to mind her own business.

Iosif: hey svolach about you.

Erika stares at Iosif and ignores him, as she continues.

Erika: You're facing Saunders High in the first match. Be sure that you don't fight so poorly that you end up damaging the name of Nishizumi style.

Saori: Hey, what's your problem?

Hana: I do believe that was quite rude, ma'am.

Erika: I find you participating in Tankery rude. You're just some no name school. There's an unspoken rule that everyone knows: schools that would just embarrass Tankery should stay out of the tournament.

Mako: It should be pretty embarrassing if one of those teams beat the veterans who all sat around in their ivory towers coming up with that rule.

Saori: If we ever end in a match against you, you can bet we won't loose.

Erika: Yeah, good luck with that.

And erika just walk and she noticed her wallet  is missing and her gold necklace. She saw Russian man wearing Adidas jumpsuit and Ooarai boys uniform.

Erika: That's mine give it back.

Iosif: Как насчет нет вы немецкий японский уёбка

Erika: What? I don't understand what are you talking about, could you speak in Japanese (English).

Iosif: [Sighed] What are trying to say is How about No you stupid german Japanese fucker.

Erika: Oh yeah give me back my family heirloom or else.

Iosif: Or else what сука?

Erika: Or else this.

She punched Iosif in the face maho and rest of the girls saw erika punching Iosif in the face, he yelped. And replied.

Iosif: сука блять

Erika: You want more you Dummes Russisch.

Iosif: Zhopa

And with that he punched in face this cause erika to wobble little bit. Her nose is bleeding, this anger erika, she tackle him into the window, which everyone in the restaurant eyes widened. The two students are fighting in front of them, maho and miho rushed over them. They continue to fight in streets, as everyone look in horror.

They fight, she gives right hooked to Iosif but he dodged it and gives left hooked in her stomach. And runaway into someone else's house in there they fight like