The Pravda, The Nonna, And The Gopnik. Part 1

On the Pravda Girls High School carrier, Katyusha hosts Darjeeling for tea, and it is revealed that St. Gloriana Girls College was defeated by Kuromorimine Girls Academy in the semi-finals.

Darjeeling: The semifinals are next, but you seem pretty laid back. Are you sure you don't have to practice?

Katyusha: It'll be a waste of fuel. They're just some small time team no one's ever heard of.

Darjeeling: But the commander's from a Tankery school, the Nishizumi school and Russia boy.

Katyusha: Huh? Why didn't you tell me something so important before now?

Nonna: I've told you several times.

Katyusha: First I've heard about it.

Darjeeling: Apparently he stole my tea set and I heard he is military genius.

Katyusha: And so? What of it.

Darjeeling: Well for starters he quick to temper, And he is speaking Russian and Japanese (English) really good.

Katyusha: Mmmhhh.... We shall see nonna, I want you to check him out at once.

Nonna: As you wish katyusha.

Meanwhile, in Ooarai, the restored Renault B1 bis is crewed by members of the Public Morals Committee; Midoriko Sono, Moyoko Gotou and Nozomi Konparu, who join the Sensha-dō club as the newly formed Mallard Team. The student council invites Miho Nishizumi to have dinner with them, as they have something important to share; however, they avoid the elephant in the room, and Miho leaves without learning anything. At the Nishizumi house, Shiho Nishizumi announces her intentions to disown Miho, prompting Maho Nishizumi to take her to observe Ooarai in the coming semi-final match.

Anzu: It's gotten pretty cold, hasn't it?

Momo: That's because we've passed a latitude of fifty degrees north.

Yuzu: Our next event is in the extreme north.

Momo: I wish they'd stop deciding where we're holding our matches by roulette.

Katyusha: You prepared these tanks just to make Katyusha laugh, did you not?

8 hours earlier

Iosif: Эй, Михаил, что случились

Mikhail: Иосиф ты ни к чему не йудишь. Мудак

And two talk about something last night, and then two look at the girl with hat and sundress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The two look at each other, two run over while punching each other in the body. And so they stop fighting when the asked "which one of you is Iosif." And he replied "I am Iosif." They left Mikhail alone. Afterward they talk for hours. Until she left, for leaving her straw hat. Behind and Iosif felt something that he couldn't understand it.  And he thinks his in love with her.

Iosif the Gopnik in Ooarai जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें