Куроморимин финальная битва part 2

Following the ambush and the loss of Anteater Team, Ooarai's forces regroup on the go and retreat under the cover of smokescreens. Kuromorimine follows, confident that Ooarai will not be able to get away due to the weak engine of the Tiger (P), but Ooarai maintains speed while going uphill by having their other tanks tow the Porsche Tiger. Turtle Team harasses the Kuromorimine forces, blowing the tracks off a Jagdpanther and Panther, slowing the attack long enough for Ooarai to adopt defensive positions atop a hill.

Miho: All tanks, we're doing the Smokey Smokes Plan.

Kuromorimine launches a frontal assault on the Ooarai position. Although a Panther and Jagdpanzer IV are immobilized, Ooarai's firepower is insufficient to overcome the fearsome armor of the Jagdtiger. Just as Kuromorimine closes on the Ooarai tanks, Turtle Team approaches from behind, driving their Hetzer into the very midst of the Kuromorimine lines, causing them to panic from the close range threat. Ooarai's renewed bombardment eliminates another tank and charges through as the formation falls apart. Erika gives chase alone, and has a clear shot when Anglerfish Team use their tank to shield the automobile club members, who are performing repairs on their engine. However, the heavy Tiger II is unsuited to high-speed cross-country driving, and the tracks snap, costing Erika the shot.

Yuzu: They're really bombarding each other.

Momo: It's like they're slowly choking each other to death up there.

Anzu It's almost like they predicted that we'd use that location as a stronghold. Well, I guess they would.

Iosif: Давай убьем этих чертовых немецких ублюдков.

Ooarai makes it away whilst Kuromorimine pulls back into formation, but are blocked by a river. Whilst crossing, the M3 Lee's engine fails, leaving Rabbit Team stranded in the water, at the mercy of the current. Whilst terrified of a repeat of the previous year's scenario, Miho is encouraged by her friends to save the first years, and hence abandons her post to take a tow cable to the M3, leaping across the backs of tanks to reach the stricken vehicle. Covering fire from other Ooarai tanks and a harassment attempt by the student council fails to delay the Kuromorimine advance, but Miho successfully gets the tow cable hooked onto the M3 Lee, and the disabled tank is towed to safety. Rabbit Team successfully restarts the engine once out of the water, and Ooarai escape just as Kuromorimine shells rain down on the riverbank.

Miho: Initiate Operation Teasy Tease.

While Alexi with his team try to pull but no avail. He lost, the battle.

Miho: No way, they're fixing the Tiger while it's running?

Yukari: They're the Automotive Club for a reason.

[Miho is attempting to pull Rabbit team out of the river after their tank has stalled]

Mako: I never thought she'd choose to save her friends rather than continue forward.

Hana: Miho will always be Miho, right?

Yukari: That's why everyone continues to follow Miss Nishizumi. And why we managed to make it this far.Saori: That's right.

Hana: I want to win this match. I want to help prove that Miho's Tankery isn't wrong, that she has the right idea. I want to win for that.

Asuza: Commander, thank you so very much.

Aya: Thank you, Commander.

Yuki: Sorry for the trouble.

Alexi: Thank you my comrades.