блять we have to find tanks?

Student Council informs everyone that it has been a few years since sensha-dō was discontinued in Ooarai, but the other four tanks should still be around somewhere. Unable to give them more precise info, they encourage everyone to start looking for the missing tanks before next morning, when a sensha-dō instructor will arrive. Saori seems dejected, but when Anzu tells her that the instructor is "really cool", she immediately regains her enthusiasm.

As Saori, together with Hana and Miho, begins looking around for a tank (in a parking lot first, as they are "both vehicles"), Miho notices a girl following them from a distance, apparently shy for some reason; when she turns around and asks her if she'd like to search for tanks with them, she seems very happy and introduces herself as Yukari Akiyama. Oddly enough, she seems to already know who Miho is.

The first-year students are seen in a library, wondering where the tanks could be and why sensha-dō was discontinued. Back with Miho and the other girls, they are in a forest, when suddenly Hana senses a faint smell of iron and oil mingled with that of the flowers (to the others' amazement, apparently thanks to her flower arrangement experience which has enhanced her sense of smell); they quickly find out it belongs to a Panzer 38(t), to Yukari's excitement, so much that she blurts out all the tank's history and characteristics, only to excuse herself when she sees the other's puzzlement with her behavior. As they phone the Student Council about their discovery, the other tanks are being found: The members of the defunct volleyball club find a Type 89B in a cave on a mountainside, the history buffs discover a StuG III sunk into a lake, while the first-years locate an M3 Lee in a warehouse, used by rabbits as their home.
Momo: Well, our school got rid of Tankery several years ago but the tanks that were used should still be around here somewhere. No, I'm sure they're here. Our Tankery instructor should be here the day after tomorrow. We'll find the remaining four tanks before then.

Takako: Where do you think we might find them?

Anzu: We're looking for them because we don't know where they are.Saori: We did it, we found one.

Miho: A 38(t).

Saori: It's smaller than the last one. It's got screws all over the place.

Yukari: The 38(t). It was a mainstay of Field Marshal Rommel's 7th Panzer division, and was an important tank in the initial stages of the blitzkrieg. It's nimble and can cross distances quickly. Oh, and the t means that it was made in Czechoslovakia. It's not a unit of weight.

While Iosif stay with anzu because she has plans for him, while Ami Chōno noticed him drinking a flask she asked

Ami Chōno: Hey Iosif right, so if I mind asking, what are you drinking. [Points to the flask his holding.]

Iosif: You want it's vodka.

With that Ami Chōno took the flask and drink while. Rest of the girl search.

Saori: You went kind of crazy there.

Momo: We found one of them

Saori: Which port were we going to visit? I have a boyfriend in every port so it's hard to keep track of where they all are.

Hana: I'll believe you if boyfriend means the curry place you always eat at.

As the newfound tanks are lined up in the grounds near the warehouse, the Student Council discuss how best to assign them: Momo assigns the Panzer IV to Miho and her three friends (Anglerfish Team), the Type 89B to the Volleyball club members (Duck Team ), the StuG III to the history buffs (Hippo Team), the M3 Lee to the first-years (Rabbit Team), keeping the Panzer 38(t) for the Student Council (Turtle Team). They are ordered to make their tanks presentable for the next morning; while the others take their time discussing their tanks, Miho immediately sets to work, noticing that they will have to clean their tank and scrape off the rust. Everyone works in their own way (with the history-buffs reminding each other of famous water-related historical events, the first-years behaving as if they were in a water park, and both Anzu and Momo leaving their (share to Yuzu) while Iosif and ami Chōno drinking having fun; as the sun is setting, the job is done.