LA Dates

The next day we chilled. He filmed some TikTok's and we just spent time together. That night they didn't go live as it was a Monday so we watched a movie and chilled. The next morning Tyler woke me up early and took me to the top of the hill outside of their house. We arrived just as the sun was coming up and we watched a beautiful sunrise together. We sat on a blanket holding hand as we watched the sunrise. Once the sun was up, he produced some breakfast from his bag and we sat, ate and chatted. When we had finished, we walked back to the house and chilled for the rest of the day and he filmed some TikTok's they went live that night as usual and I watched it from his bedroom. After they had finished, he came into his room and we watched a movie and slept. The next day we had breakfast and were out the door at 10.

He took me to Hollywood boulevard. I was fascinated. I loved looking at all the different stars on the floor and the people dressed up as a character. Where we're taking pictures each with them and one time a lady walking by offered to take one for us so we could both be in it and we agreed. We then stopped for lunch before we went to rodeo drive. We walked around and I loved finding for the cool cars. I am a bit of a car fanatic and he learnt that when I got hyped over the cars more than the expensive shops like any other girl would. I suggested we do a BBQ with the boys and he agreed. He messaged the group chat and the boys liked the sound of it so on the way home we popped into Target and got supplies. While we were there, I insisted they get a Ketel and proper tea stuff as I had wanted one and they did have the proper stuff. Tyler gave in and got a Ketel for me to have tea.

We got back and went out onto the roof. Bryan started cooking the food with Zach's help and we all sat outside chatting. I walked out with a drink and saw Tyler sat down so I went and perched on his lap, kissed his cheek and then sat in the chair next to him. I looked and the boys were all looking at us. I gave then a look of fuck off and they turned away. We chatted while the food was cooking and we all continued to sit outside and chat while we all ate the food. We continued to chill outside even after the food was eaten. After a while, we all started to go in. They did their usual 2 hour live and then after me and Tyler cuddled and watched a movie in his room. That night Tyler rolled to my side and spooned me and I didn't complain. It was quite nice.

The next morning, I used the kettle to make a cup of tea in the morning. I then spend the day relaxing and Tyler and the boys made some TikTok's. The boys went live that night so I chilled in Tyler's room watching his live. Occasionally I heard shouts from downstairs and I was laughing a lot. When they ended their lives, he joined me upstairs and we watched a movie. We had some popcorn and he tried chucking it into his mouth so we had a competition and he won.

The next day we had breakfast and left at 11. We parked and started the walk to the Hollywood sign. When we finally arrived, after having a break halfway up, it looked so cool. A couple there offered to take some pictures for us so we let them and got some cute photos of us together and then did the same for the couple. We then carried on walking and found a place for us to have a picnic looking out at LA. We chatted and ate food. We took a slow walk down back to his car. We drove home and popped into taco bell on the way home and grabbed some food for us and the others. We got back and all ate food. Tyler then went to film a TikTok and I hopped in the shower. I came out to find Tyler led on his bed on his phone. I climbed on his bed and went and cuddled up next to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We started a movie but he had to go live so we paused it. I watched the live from his room and after we finished the movie and then went to bed.

The next day we chilled and each filmed TikTok's and they all went live as usual. I facetimed my mum on Facebook and then my dad to check in with them and let them know I was still alive and well. Sunday was the same and so was Monday apart from the fact they didn't go live so me a Tyler cuddled and watched a movie. But on Tuesday Tyler took me to Santa Monica for the day. We arrived there at 10 and had some breakfast in a café. We then walked around the shops for a bit and had some lunch at 12:30. We then walked along the pier and went on some rides and games and had some fun. We wondered about and then had some dinner in a restaurant at 6. We then walked hand and hand along the beach barefoot. We watched the sunset while walking.

"let's go swimming," I said

"what? Now?" he asked

"yeah," I replied and I dropped my shoes and bag and took my dress off while running into the water.

He joined me in the water and we splashed each other and hugged in the water. After a while, we got out and put our clothes back on and walked back to his car. We got in and, on the way, back he placed his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on the back of his neck and lightly scratched it.

We arrived back at the house and shouted hey and went up to the room. He went in first and I followed behind him and closed the door. He pushed me against it and started kissing me passionately and I returned it. We made our way to the bed and he continued to kiss me and started down my neck and body. I then stopped him and brought his lips back to mine. We led on the bed kissing for a bit more

"I should go shower; I smell like the sea." I whispered into his lips

"Yeah same here." He replied and sat up "would like you to join me." He added

I just glared at him and he smiled in return. He grabbed some change of clothes and left. I then grabbed some of my own and then showered. That evening they went live as usual and as usual, I watched from his room. He was doing the red room tonight and it was crazy as usual as he had Chris in with him. After the 30 minutes in the red room, he ended his live and then came back to his room and we watched another movie and slept.

The next couple of days were all the same, TikTok filming, eating, the boys going live and me watching them and me and Tyler watching a movie. I also checked in with my mum and dad and messaged the group chat with the girls letting them know I was having a great time.