Goodbye

We went and spent thanksgiving with his family and then we went to the UK and spent Christmas with mine. On our 1-year anniversary we went out for dinner and posted our wedding photo's on insta saying "happy 1-year bby, I love you so much." We continued to work and I fell pregnant with our first child in September. Our baby boy Sam was born 22nd June.

We went and visited my friends and family in August so they could meet Sam. I went back to work in September and Tyler looked after Sam while still recording TikTok's and seeing the guys.

1 year and a half later we had a baby girl called Kimberly, Kim for short. We had my friend's weddings and the boys spread out across 3 years. We watched our kids grow up through all their stages. We went to the UK every summer with the kids to see my family and friends and go to the beaches there. We went to his parents for thanksgiving and spent Christmas together in the house. When they each ended up moving out of the house it was sad for us. So, we got a dog to keep us company. We got a husky puppy called Luna.

We continued with our lives without our children at home. Sam had got a job and moved into an apartment in the city and Kim went to college. We had boyfriends and girlfriends and then the next thing we knew it was Kim's wedding day. My mum came over from the UK (because my dad had died and we all went to the UK for his funeral) and we had the ceremony in the back garden and partied in the house.

She then had her first child a year later and we were grandparents and felt really old now. Then Sam got married at a hotel in New York as he lived there. He and his partner then had their first and Kim had her second.

We ended up having 5 grandchildren 2 boys and a girl from Kim and 1 of each from Sam. We decided we should move as the house was too big and lonely for us now so we sold it and brought a small 3-bedroom house in Santa Monica. Our children came home for Christmas each year with their children and although it was a squeeze it worked and was only for a couple of days.

We watched as our grandchildren grew up and we got older. I finally retired when I was 70 so me and Tyler had more time together. We would walk the dog by the beach together and created hobbies such as puzzles and collecting things and chilled enjoying retirement. I continued to sew for as long as my hands would let me. Until I was too old and they were too shaky.

Then after 62 years of marriage at age 90, Tyler passed away in his sleep. I woke up and was devastated. I loved him so much and had loved him my whole life basically. Our children were sad too and they helped me with the funeral arrangements. I was too saddened to talk at his funeral but Tristan, Bryan and Chris attended (the others had all passed away already and we had attended their funerals) and each spoke for him and told stories about him it was a sad day. Mia and Sarah had few from the UK to comfort me (the other 2 had already passed away, Ryan had gotten into a car accident when she was 32 and didn't survive and Kelly died last year. Tyler had come back to the UK for the funerals with me). His fans also mourned for him and posted all over social media remembering him and what he was like, especially when he was younger. I mourned him for months, unable to move on as I missed him so much. 6 months after Tyler's death I passed away at the age of 88 and I was finally reunited with him.

Rose and Tyler had a good life together. They were married for 62 years and had kids and grandkids and had a long and happy life together. They will forever be missed but their life will be cherished through their internet videos and their memory will live on in their children, grandchildren and fans.

The end

-----------

Author's note 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I'm so sad to end it but everything good must come to an end. 

If you haven't already checked it out I have a chyler love story called Bromance turned Romance. I also have a Tristan fanfic called Be my quarantine so please check that out too.

If you are a fan of why don't we I have a Jonah love story on my quotev which is linked I'm my profile. I also have lots of other stories on my quotev as I prefer to write on there. 

I also have a Stiles love story if any of you like Teen Wolf and want to check that out. 

Finally, I have a fan account @multi_fandom_love2 on Instagram so if you want daily Dream la content and other's then check it out and give it a follow, please. 

Also follow my TikTok @aimee0274