Chapter 01

Priscilla had a slightly mysterious power.

She herself doubted whether it was truly some kind of "power", but because everyone in her family lovingly said,
"Priscilla's hands are special!"

She somehow believed what they had said. But it really was only a tiny amount of power, so Priscilla never boasted.

After all, with all sorts of magicians in the world who could use magic, Priscilla's power couldn't even be considered close to magic. Not to mention, a legitimate magician once proved that Priscilla had no magic.

So what was this power? The entire family, Priscilla included, tilted their heads.

"It's the power that was born for her cute little brother," said Priscilla's mother happily.

Her father squinted his noble face and added, "because Pricia loves her brother."

Priscilla was convinced of her parents' words.

Yes, of course. I was taking care of my cute little brother Peter every day. I wished for his health day after day so my hands spawned a special little power.

Although the power was nothing to boast about, Priscilla was pleased with it nonetheless.

Priscilla was born in the lower aristocratic Rand family in the Leucot Royal City. Even though they were nobles, the Rand family lived much closer to the common people.

However, as they kept the property of their ancestors out of the hands of greedy people, the Rand family lived calmly without being troubled as noblemen.

The Rand parents lived in a mansion with their gentle grandmother, eldest daughter Priscilla, and eight-year-old Peter. With them lived three servants who'd served so long they were as close to family as possible. Priscilla grew up in such a warm mansion. The only concern of the Rand family was the eldest son, Peter.

Peter, who was weak from birth, was a child who was always bedridden with fever. He was the eldest son, the long-awaited second child, and a late-born child, so the entire house centered around Peter.

Priscilla, who wanted a brother most, was quite worried about Peter as a child. When the newborn Peter would heat with fever, Priscilla worried about him most in the mansion.

Eight-year-old Priscilla had already started taking care of her newborn brother. When her brother wouldn't sleep, while her mother and servants looked on exasperatedly, Priscilla stayed beside her fussing brother and stroked his feverish head until he slept peacefully.

Eventually, Peter would gently fall asleep as soon as he was stroked by Priscilla. The heat did not disappear, but he no longer felt it. When Peter became able to speak, he began to say, "I love sister's hands."

He said that the heat and pain would disappear when he was touched by Priscilla's hand. Whenever his head hurt, his stomach hurt, Peter always ran to Priscilla's hand.

Priscilla was happy her little brother was relieved by her, and she did whatever Peter said. They were very close- Priscilla loved her brother, and her brother loved Priscilla.

The adults of the mansion watched the siblings with loving eyes.

Peter's remarks of "sister's hands are amazing," caused their grandmother to joke with Priscilla, "would you like to rub my waist too?"