Chapter 13 | R19

Around half a month after they got married, Priscilla asked Cleatt to retire together to the bedroom as usual but when he lied in the bed, he realized he wasn't really sleepy.

After all this time sleeping together with Priscilla, he had not only completely regained his physical condition, but he was actually impressed at how he had gotten into better shape than ever before.

Working full of energy, he could feel his level of tiredness decreasing daily. Thanks to that, he was able to improve his efficiency and finished work faster.

It didn't matter how busy it was or even if a headache-inducing project suddenly appeared. The mere thought of how he could sleep by Priscilla's side again after returning home made him forget all about the tiredness and instead, it made him feel very relaxed.

Perhaps his troubled mind was causing him more fatigue than physical strain. He was very lucky to have married Priscilla.

Cleatt never imagined there would be a day in which he would be so happy just to get back home.

Thinking about lying in bed while sleeping peacefully in Priscilla's arms for just an hour was enough for him to have nothing to fear.

Ever since he got married, Henry said Cleatt has always been in a good mood. He always went back home with a spring on his step, excitedly anticipating the soothing peace of mind that made his mouth loosen up into a smile.

It almost felt like he went back to being a kid. But, for Cleatt, who was brought up with a strict education, there was never a time during his childhood when he went back home floating as he was now.

That blissful feeling had continued for half a month, and it would likely go on like this from thereafter. Reassured by the feelings of his mind and body, Cleatt was completely at ease.

Since he wasn't tired today, he wouldn't just hug Priscilla and go to sleep without even saying anything as he got home as usual.

Tonight he was thinking about having a nice and slow conversation while enjoying some drinks. After all, they were officially a couple.

However, when Priscilla called him to go to bed, he simply and obediently followed along. Sleeping by Priscilla's side was the most joyful moment he had, and he couldn't refuse when invited.

If he didn't fall asleep immediately, they could talk while lying in the bed. Thinking like that, he climbed up the bed.

Priscilla thought her husband would go to sleep as usual and embraced Cleatt's head. Her hand gently patted his scalp and she muttered in a comforting tone.

"Recently, it looks like you're less tired."

"Yeah, it's all thanks to you."

Priscilla's hands were able to detect anomalies, so just by that touch, she could tell how tired he was.

His voice sounded happy. As Cleatt spoke while leaning on her chest, she felt a little tickled, and her body trembled a bit.

While surrounded by that fluffy environment, Cleatt let out a satisfied whisper. He held her warm body in his arms, while his face leaned comfortably on her soft chest.

When Priscilla worked at the royal palace, she had her hair tied up carefully, but she would let it down to sleep.

Priscilla with her hair properly tied up looked more mature and reserved than young women around her age. But once she let her hair down, she looked tender like a young girl. Cleatt preferred the latter.