Chapter 15 | R19

On that day, she relaxed and took it slow until the evening. Cleatt probably explained that Priscilla wasn't feeling well, and a worried Feim said she should rest and also take a break from studying and learning noble manners.

Priscilla willingly accepted it, and at dinnertime when she was better, she sat down to have a meal as usual with Duran and Feim.

Then the night came.

"Welcome back."

It felt a bit embarrassing to meet Cleatt after what they did the other night, but Priscilla still went to greet her husband back home in the dead of the night with a smile.

"I'm back."

Cleatt walked over to Priscilla without any hesitation and bowed slightly to kiss her. Priscilla was surprised for a moment, but she ended up putting her arms around his waist timidly.

She wondered if the change in his usual behaviour was due to what they did last night. After clutching their lips and entwining their tongue several times, Cleatt moved away from her face. Then he took Priscilla to the bed.

"Does he wish to do it again today?" Priscilla wondered a little preoccupied. She didn't dislike it, but she was still feeling a bit uncomfortable at the place where she fully accepted Cleatt yesterday, and she was also worried about his sleep since it was already so late.

Perhaps noticing Priscilla's anxiety, Cleatt smiled as he placed her on top of the bed.

"Don't worry, we're not doing it tonight. After your first time, it would be too strenuous and your body needs to rest."

"Thank you..."

Priscilla felt relieved that he was being considerate, but the moment she hugged him, she felt something hotter than usual hit her thighs. This had to be "that". It was the proof her husband was suppressing his lust.

"I'm sorry. It looks like I'm really hopeless after tasting it just once. I guess I'm more young and lively than I expected."

Cleatt also bitterly acknowledge his current condition and kept hugging her loosely.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Ah, yeah. If you leave it alone, it will calm down. I'm also sleepy today."

She really wondered if that was the case, but Cleatt seemed to be satisfied just by smooshing his face against her chest. Priscilla put her hand on his head and stroked it gently, but after a while, she could not help but worry about the hard thing that was stroking against her legs. Far from calming down, it felt like it was getting even harder.

"Hmm, I...well..."

Priscilla decided to say something, willingly sacrificing herself. She had absolutely no experience, but it wasn't like she didn't know anything about it. At school and at the royal palace, the women around her had been talking openly about such topics, so she remembered a few things.

"If you're okay with my hands..."

Moving down the hand that was caressing Cleatt's head, Priscilla reached out to his lower body, while her face turned bright red. She wondered if it was improper for a woman to do something like this even though he didn't ask for it, but she had also heard that it was tough for a man not to relieve himself while in that state. She couldn't leave it alone.