Chapter 14 | R19

With Priscilla's consent, Cleatt decided to enjoy and proceeded enthusiastically. He completely removed his clothes and fully exposed his body.

Cleatt looked thin, but he had a sturdy and firm muscled body. Perhaps because she was embarrassed, Priscilla turned away and closed her eyes tightly. Probably she had never seen an adult man naked.

Cleatt leaned on her, overlapping their naked bodies. The sultry touch of their skin made Cleatt's desire rise up again.

He grabbed her breasts with both hands and gently massaged them. Priscilla seemed to leave everything to him. She stayed still while her body and face heated up and flushed red.

The soft breasts on his palms were kneaded effortlessly. He rubbed them firmly but also carefully so that it wouldn't hurt.

When he poked the protruding nipples with his thumbs, Priscilla's body stiffened. Since her body wasn't used to a man's touch, it must not feel that pleasurable at the moment. Cleatt decided to build up her sensitivity bit by bit by continually rubbing it.

By the way, it was the first time he was doing it with a virgin. Even in the sexually liberal country of Lucott, the first person was still considered a special one, and women usually fantasized a bit about it.

It was somewhat fruitless because one rarely committed to that first person. Because they would soon meet another partner, people became greedy, thinking, "I might meet a better one next time."

Especially since there were many men who thought like that, it was uncommon for people to marry their first partner and consider staying a lifetime together. The country also had a high divorce rate.

Cleatt had absolutely no intention of letting go of Priscilla. Leaving her would be the same as abandoning his job.

With that kind of thoughts running through his mind, Cleatt relentlessly licked her nipples, while moving his waist and legs around her naked body, further stimulating her through that skin contact.

"...Aah. Hmm, n-no."

Priscilla, who was quiet at first, gradually changed her physical response due to Cleatt's actions. She twisted her body and let out sweet whispers.

Cleatt thought to himself how pleasant that sound was and soon after used his mouth to suck one of the peaks of her bosom.

Her moans intensified and when he bit the hardened nipple softly and licked it around, playing with his tongue, her whole body shuddered.

His eyes narrowed as she began to display pleasure. At this age, he just learned that teaching this kind of enjoyment to an immaculate and innocent body was this amusing.

When he was younger, he didn't have the capacity and wouldn't have been able to enjoy it this way. Basically, he could only think of thrusting in as a young man.

The always rational Cleatt thought it was enough to just get rid of his sexual desire in the most efficient and fastest way, and he really didn't have much experience enjoying it fully from the foreplay.

He knew that she was very devoted, kind and thoughtful towards him. That's why Cleatt wanted to treat her as lovingly as he could. It's the least he should do.