Chapter 17 | R19

Cleatt's lips, that were still kissing her, slowly slipped away. When Priscilla exhaled heavily as her mouth was released, and his lips went down over her moving throat so he could lick her neck.

"Ah no..."

At the same time his lips went down from her neck to her clavicle, she felt something crawling around her chest area and Priscilla suddenly uttered a moan. His fingers pinched the tip of her breast and start to knead it softly. A thrill like an electric shock ran from her chest to her back. That place had already become so responsive due to Cleatt's actions that only a light touch already made her tremble.

"Hmm, ungh."

When she thought how that outstanding hand that held important documents and a fountain pen at work was messing and teasing her body lewdly, Priscilla felt ashamed but also excited. Priscilla felt even shyer as she thought how embarrassing it was.

Cleatt's skillful fingers gently but relentlessly pinched her breasts, And when she felt that familiar heat overflowing deep within her body, she joined her hips together as if trying to close the gap between her legs. She felt exasperated by the fact her body seemed to move and react against her will. But the overflowing viscosity at that place revealed to him how she really felt.

Perhaps realizing the meaning behind her sudden move, Cleatt let out a peal of small laughter. Then, he pushed his body to barge in between her legs and rubbed that place with his thigh.

"Aaaahn!"

She leaped up when stimulated by the friction with his hot body. Trying to stop him from moving, she clasped his leg between hers. But he let his hands off her chest and slid them down along her body, grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs apart again.

"N-no, s-stop...!"

Ignoring her lascivious pleading moan, that sounded like she knew something else was coming after that, Cleatt moved his face towards her lower body that he had just spread out.

"Aaaah!"

Priscilla curled her back. Cleatt's lips pressed against the mound on her lower half, her weakest point, and he started to ravish it with his hot tongue almost like he was about to devour it. Priscilla's body shuddered from that direct stimulus that was from a completely different level than the pleasure she felt from her chest.

"N-no, not there."

She could feel the embarrassing liquid overflowing from the deepest part of her body all at once. Even if she asked him to stop, it wasn't like she really wanted him to cease it. Or rather, Priscilla was a little concerned about saying "no" all the time. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy it. However, she was so overtly embarrassed that she didn't know what to do and she couldn't possibly think about saying anything else. She felt a bit self-conscious while wondering what Cleatt thought about a wife that only asked him to "stop" all the time.

His hot tongue exposed her flower bud merciless. The love juices seeping out of her body mixed with his saliva and made naughty splashing sounds echo into the room and when she heard them, Priscilla wriggled her body around the sheets. Since Cleatt was firmly holding to her lower half, only the upper part of her torso was twitching over.

"Aaaah."

While listening to the panting voice that she couldn't keep down, Cleatt moved his tongue. It was so enjoyable making his own wife feel this kind of pleasure that he just couldn't help himself. He savoured her without worrying about his face and mouth becoming all viscous and sticky. Even though he had slept with other women before, it was the first time he did that kind of thing. The usually calm and rational Cleatt didn't reveal much of his desires even while doing it with others, but he was willing to do his best to service Priscilla. One could say that this was a side of him that only Priscilla knew.