one

This is IZ*ONE one shot/imagine. First time make this kind of book so forgive me if there is a mistake.

-

Fem Reader x Wonyoung.

-

Y/n is walking on a snowy road. She and her girlfriend named Wonyoung they have been together since 9 months their type of dating is to walk leisurely and hug on the sofa while watching some film.

Wonyoung saw her girlfriend's little hands shaking with cold. So Wonyoung took one y/n hand to hold her to feel a little warmer. What a sweet girlfriend.

Y/n looked up to see Wonyoung's face and smiled. You're only 160 cm tall so of course you can't see her if you don't look up. Ok stop I'm sorry, in rl I'm 160 cm I'm a shorty T-T

"Are you cold, babe?" She ask to y/n.

"Yeahh... Just felt a little cold" said y/n.

Wonyoung just nodded her head, they continued their walk to see the children playing in the snow. Y/n really likes children just like Wonyoung.

"Wony~" Call y/n.

"Nee?"

"I'm hungry~"

"Stop doing that aegyo, it will melt all of this snow"

"Nooo I still want play with snow"

"Why you so cute y/n-ah you just 1 month younger than me" said Wonyoung while pinching her girlfriend's cheek.

"Stob it" said y/n and punch Wonyoung's arm slightly. Wonyoung just chuckle because her girlfriend cuteness.

"I'm hungry too, let's eat some corndogs"

"Yeay~ I want cheese corndog"

"You're just like Hi-chan unnie"

"No. Hi-chan unnie is more beautiful than me"

"What are you saying you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, because you are beautiful inside and out so I love"

"Eyy~ Stop being like that hahaha"

They continued chatting until they came to a shop selling the corndogs they wanted to eat. They sat down and a male waiters came with a menu and a booklet in his hand.

Wonyoung ordered. But this male waiters kept staring at Wonyoung. It makes y/n feel jealous. Wonyoung is also seen smiling at the man, her mood has dropped and she's feel upset now.

Wonyoung noticed that y/n's mood had changed so she grabbed y/n's hand.

"Hey"

Y/n didn't answer.

"Y/n-ya~"

Still not answering.

"Why are you silent?"

"Nothing."

"Oh that man?, he was my friend I just smiled at him because he smiled at me too I didn't want to rude" said Wonyoung.

"Plus he is just my junior high school friend"

"Ok" said y/n.

Y/n answered like that made Wonyoung pouting, her girlfriend like this is also sulking Cold and expressionless like a Hyewo-.

Time skip

Y/n and Wonyoung have arrived at their apartment. Wonyoung's girlfriend is still sulking y/n go to the kitchen and sit at the dining table eating some chicken because she's still hungry.

What? You need to eat a lot to stay healthy- y/n.

"Y/n-ya please stop sulking~"

Wonyoung knelt down to match her height with the sitting y/n. Her girlfriend looks cute with those full cheeks.

When y/n finished eating she washed her hands and walked over as she stomped her feet and walked towards the confused Wonyoung.

Wonyoung thought y/n would hit her so she was silent she was not even afraid if y/n hit her because y/n would not be possible.

Suddenly she felt a hand curl on her body. Y/n hugged her without saying anything, Wonyoung smiled when she found out that her girlfriend had forgiven her.

Y/n pressed Wonyoung's shoulder so she lower her body so that they are the same height. She still didn't say anything and suddenly y/n gave Wonyoung a peck on the lips.

Y/n hit Wonyoung's arm softly.

"Stop smiling like that at people I don't know. Even so you should have introduced them first!"

"I'm sorry, I forgot that my girlfriend sulks very easily"

"I don't sulk easily! You are so annoying!"

Y/n kissed Wonyoung's whole face then went and sat on her sofa with her arms crossed.

"So have you forgiven me?"

"Of course otherwise I wouldn't have given you that kiss earlier"

"Omg thanks you are my best girlfriend"

Y/n chuckled at the cuteness of her girlfriend and she hugged Wonyoung back.

"I love you Woony~"

"I love you too baby"

-

Hey gays- I mean guys~