Chapter 22: Surprise!Your Admirer Is....

Two weeks later

****Jennifer's POV****

I came to school with Ally as usual. She's taking her books from her locker, I'm also going to do same. I wonder whether I'll get any more gifts from my secret admirer. He's been putting them inside my locker every single day for the past two weeks. It's either a box of chocolates or flowers,or both or sweets. Those gifts really make me feel so special. He should reveal himself already.

As I expected,there was a bouquet of flowers this time and a note. It read

"Dear Jennifer,
It's me again. I'm sure you're probably wondering,"who the hell is he?"
Well,I'm tired of playing hide and seek as well so I will reveal myself to you.
Come to the park opposite the school after school today. I'll be waiting for you there.

Love,
Your secret admirer "

Oh my God!!! I'm finally going to meet him. I gotta tell Ally.

"Allyyyy,read this."

She read it. "Oh my God!!!!"

"I know!! That was my reaction too"

"We'll finally get to know who he is."

"But we won't if we get detention for being late to class. Let's go"

"You're right. We'll talk about it during lunch."

***Lunch****

"So Ally,who do you think he is?"

"Once again Jenny,I don't know. I've even lost count of how many times you've asked me that.'

I giggled. "Okay okay I'm sorry,but I bet he's super cute and dreamy and sweet....."
I went on and on and I think I bored Ally because she was just staring at me and munching on her cheeseburger.

"But Jenny,have you thought of what you'll do if he isn't what you expected?"

"Yeah, I have. But I'm positive I'll like him."

"Okay then"

"Look who we have here. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Oh no, Dionne's just going to spoil my mood.

"Not now Dionne,just leave."
She just huffed and left,wow. I think we've been blowing her off often these days so she has started staying in her lane. I just hope it stays that way. I finished my food just in time before the bell rang. I can't wait for school to be over.

********

"So I guess you'll have to get another ride home"

"Yeah. Don't worry,I'll go with Ryan."

"Cool"

"Let me know whatever happens"

"Fingers crossed"

"Good luck"

"Thank you",we both laughed.

"Okay see you"

****

I take a deep breath and walk into the park. It was almost deserted since it was a weekday. I sat on one of the lovers benches and waited. I looked up and something caught my eye. There was a note in one of the flower bushes and I walked towards it. It read,
"Turn around"

I did and what I saw melted my heart.
A little girl held a bunch of balloons that said, I Love You. She walked towards me and I gently pinched her cheeks,she was so cute.

"Hello there."

"Hi",she said in a tiny voice. "Here you go'. She handed me the balloons and a note which read,
The swings.

Be patient,I told myself and moved towards the swings and with a bouquet of tulips, which were my favorite flowers,there stood...........

*****
Hey guys
So who do you think is Jenny's admirer. Let me know who you think it is in the comments. And please don't forget to vote

- Jessi