Chapter 28: You Made Her Cry,Idiot.

This chapter is dedicated to Koekoe28.

******
Picture of Allison's dress above

I strolled down the hallway making my way to the washrooms when I heard sounds coming from the boys washroom.

I shouldn't have entered because I definitely wasn't prepared for the sight that awaited me.

There stood Ryan and Dionne literally chewing eath other's lips off. Dionne had her back facing the wall with her arms around his neck. They were so engrossed in the kiss they didn't even notice me come in.

With tears threatening to spill anytime,I ran out of the washroom. I hurriedly by passed the cafeteria so no one sees me.

***RYAN'S POV*****

I think I had one too many drinks,I started to get drunk. I really needed to use the washroom so I excused myself and left.

After doing my business,I washed my hands but I started to feel dizzy and my head started spinning. I decided to splash some water on my face to try to help me feel better when someone entered.

"Ally?"

'Yes Ryan. You were keeping too long so I decided to check up on you."

"Don't worry, I'm done. Let's go back"

Then she started moving slowly towards me. She bit her lower lip seductively and I started to wonder if it really was Allison, because she was so why,she wouldn't be able to do that.

"Ryan,did I tell you you look so hot in that tux."

Whoa

"Oh really"

"Yes babe"

Babe? She never called me babe
Oh well, maybe she had too many drinks as well.

"You look beautiful yourself,Ally."

She came even closer and started to play with my tie. I could feel the alcohol in me working.

I licked my lips and looked down at hers. She looked into my eyes before I crashed my lips onto hers.

She kissed back and soon it became vigorous. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. Our tongues danced and I got lost. I pushed her against the wall and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I could hear someone come in but I couldn't care less. After all, everyone knew Allison was my girlfriend.

After about a minute or so,the person ran out banging the door. That brought me back to my senses. I blinked and was suddenly filled with horror and regret as I stared at a smirking Dionne.

Wait a minute,if I was kissing Dionne all along,who left.

Oh my God! ALLISON!!

I ran out after her. She went outside and I followed her. I looked around and I spotted her running down the road. I ran after her and when I caught up,I turned her around. Her face was soaked in tears and her makeup was completely ruined.

"Allison...."

"Don't!"

"Allison"

"Don't talk to me Ryan. Leave me alone. I don't want to see your face"

I knew she was hurt and it was all my fault.

"Allison,I didn't mean to..."

"What?! You didn't mean to kiss another girl,huh...is that it?"

"No,I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't in my senses,I swear"

"The harm has already been done."

"Ally, I'm sorry."

****ALLISON'S POV****

"Ally,I'm sorry." He apologized but you know what that sounded like? Bullshit! Complete bullshit.

"You're sorry? You're sorry! Just leave me alone Ryan."

You've broken my heart. Fresh tears started to spill down my cheek

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for kissing Dionne. I'm sorry for drinking tonight. I'm sorry for allowing my senses to take control over me. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Allison,I love you"

Did he just say he loves me? This wasn't how I expected it to happen.

He continued,"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, perhaps even more than myself. I wouldn't dream of hurting you and I'm really ashamed of myself. Please, forgive me."

I cried even more. I knew what he was saying was true. I loved him too but I was much too hurt right now.

"Ally,say something."

My inner voice said to me,"Ally,here is a guy who loves you with all his heart. You know who Dionne is,she probably masterminded all this. She wants to destroy your relationship and you're allowing her to."

"But Ryan allowed himself to be used,he kissed her,he kissed Dionne. He cheated", another voice in my head spoke.

"And so? The same guy who cheated is here before you begging for your forgiveness. He came after you. He told you he loves you, isn't that what matters?"

While I was having this mental conversation with myself, Ryan kept staring at me with pleading eyes.

I guess I've made my decision now. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand

"Fine",just one word. I sighed

"You forgive me?"

"Yes"

"Oh thank you so much, Ally",he lifted me off the ground and hugged me when he put me down.

"But, promise me one thing"

"Anything babe.."

"As long as we're together,you won't  repeat this again"

"Never,I promise"

"Thank you. I don't want to go through this again."

"And you won't"

"I hope so"

"Do you wanna go back or I should drop you home?"

"I want to go back". This is my senior prom,I can't let it get ruined anymore than it already is.

"Okay." He handed me some tissue and I wiped my face clean. Hopefully,no one would notice I've been crying.

He bent his arm so his elbow was sticking out so I could put my arm in it, which I did and we headed back into the cafeteria. I can't wait to see the look on Dionne's face.

*****

Okayyyyyy....so that was something. Do you think Allison is really gullible for forgiving Ryan so easily? And Ryan finally said the L- word, sorry for making you wait so long. Also,the story has almost ended so please,vote and comment. Maybe,I'll write another story if I get inspired enough.

Thanks for reading

- Jessi