0.2

I chuckled and set my phone down on the table. Maddie and had decided to quickly post about the show before going on the boat with the guys. The release date was coming up soon but then we'd have interviews and things that we needed to do for the show. Life was about to get hectic. It was already starting to get hectic but I was really nervous about was the premiere of the show.

"Ready to go out yet, girlie??" Maddie shouted from the mirror in our bathroom, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Waiting for you," Mads called as she walked out in sweatpants and a white tank top. Jealousy of the girl's ability to look stunning in any outfit was often felt by me.

"Fabulous as always Mads," Giving an appreciative whoop as she spun around.

"You look amazing babes," The tall girl smiled.

"Ah thanks," I laughed.

"We all look fucking hot," Maddie said strutting out in her matching pink set. A very proud creation of Maddie's own doing. The girls decided it was sweats night because comfort over beauty. I grabbed Maddie's phone and began playing Come Get Her, each of us giving a small runway walk to the sassy song. Shaking our asses awfully, it was quite a fun time.

"Do I look okay?" Maddie questioned for the millionth time as the boy's arrival time neared.

"You look hot, babe," I said with a wink.

"Chase will love it," Mads chimed in. Everyone knows that Maddie and chase have liked each other since the first day of filming but they don't want to act on it and make it public.

"Shut up guys, gosh," She blushed and smoothed her hair down. The knock on the door startled the three girls, and they all burst out laughing bc they had all jumped.

"Speak of the devil," I laughed.

"Devils," Mads corrected, as I walked over to the door. "Hey, guys!" I called, swinging the door wide open. And there were all the boys piled in the hallway, waiting for us girls. They began to pile into our small apartment. Rudy instantly walked in with his charming smirk, all the boys followed, Drew was last.

"I got it, don't worry," Drew chuckled and put his hand on the top of the door so I could sneak under his arm and go. Sometimes I forget how tall he is compared to me, then again I'm only 5'4" so all of them are taller than me. My thoughts began to trail off, imagining his arm above me as I was pressed against a door, what if it was a wall? Hmm... Oh my god. I immediately shook off those thoughts. I'm not dumb, I can see that Drew is extremely hot but we're best friends and I'm the youngest and he's one of the older cast members.

"Why thank you, good sir," I recovered and stumbled under the door. Rudy shot me a weird look, I just stuck my tongue out. Once Maddie had finally walked out we began to head down to the cars.

"You look great, by the way," Chase said quietly to Maddie. They were in the back of the group Rudy and Mads led the rest of the group. Also, Maddie insisted the back was the best place for pics. I chuckled as Maddie stumbled over a thank you. Gosh, that girl fell hard. I looked up at Drew to see him taking a glance over his shoulder. He caught my gaze and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I clapped a hand over my mouth, in hopes that I didn't spoil their moment by laughing. My attempts to shush Drew failed as he made a small gagging gesture. I hid my giggles behind a large cough and slapped his biceps. He winced and shoved me back. Of course, I went flying across the hallway.

"Hey! I'm small, no fair," I gasped.

"Pick on someone you're own size," He shrugged.

I delivered a swift smack to his arm again, "That's my line!" I whined.

"Guys come on," Rudy whined from the front of the group.

"Guys the baby is tired," Madison sighed and followed the impatient Rudy into the garage. For effect, a small stomp and harumph were added to the show. "I'm riding with JD," She added. It was automatically assumed that JD would be a person driving since he is definitely the most responsible, out of all of us.

"I'm going with the bro," I said and jumped onto Austin's back.

"Maddie and I will go together," Chase added and Maddie just nodded. Mads and I gave her a quick wink and high fived.

"Drew?" Rudy called from JD's car.

"I guess I'm going with the little one," He said hopping into Austin's car. No one else offered to go with Maddie and Chase because those two needed alone time. I jumped off Austin's back and got into the back seat, practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Let's go!" I shouted and off we were. The drive was relatively short, it didn't take forever to get to the dock from the apartments.

The crew and I ran to the boat like a bunch of children and piled on quite quickly. Of course, shenanigans ensued we spent most of the night being goofballs and taking silly pictures. Drinking, dancing, smoking, and singing became the main activities of the night. As Maddie pulled me up from my seat, I threw my phone at Drew quickly not wanting it to fall out of my pockets and into the water. He smirked and took a couple of pics of Maddie and I dancing on the boat looking like idiots, singing at the top of our lungs. After a while, I finally settled next to Drew again and looked at my phone. This would definitely be an Instagram pic, they loved when I posted pics with the cast. And especially Drew. The night had begun to wind down and soft trumpet filled the air. Long Long Time by Harry James poured out through Austin's speaker. I gasped and looked up at Drew. Austin and Drew were sharing a staring battle, Austin had his eyebrows raised in a playful expression, my boy was rolling his eyes with a small smirk. This was the song that we listened to after a long day of shooting, our closing time if you will. My heart lept with excitement, I just loved this song. My dancing partner stood up, extending a large hand to me.

"M'lady?" Drew said with a charming smile on his face.

"Good sir," I stood and gave a small curtsy. Before we could begin our dance he spun me. My head was resting on Drew's chest, arms wrapped around his neck, which pulled me off my toes. Thank god for his arms wrapped around my waist for holding me up. Soon after, I pulled away slightly to see Maddie and Chase were swaying together, Rudy and JD were dancing together and Austin and Mads were shifting with the music. These are the moments I lived for with the cast, the small moments, where our world stood still. My hands left his hard chest and curled around his waist. I tucked myself to his chest and felt to the soft weight of his cheek on my head. I smiled softly and hoped this moment would last forever. 

...

i thought i would jump right into the cute fun stuff just to see. please like, vote, and comment. and leave suggestions!