2.7

I got home from the interview feeling really good about the show, and everything else. Before my date tonight, I decided to go on an instagram live. All of us had gone back to the girl's apartment to hang out. It was the perfect time for a live. I sat down at the couch and propped my phone up on the coffee table.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled and waved at the camera. Comments and viewers began flooding in, my Instagram account was at 2 million followers already and the show had been out for like 3 days. Almost every comment was if Drew and I were dating, or if Maddie and Chase were dating. I laughed at all these teens so obsessed with our love lives. "Maddie!" I called her. I looked back to see Drew covering my entire camera with his face. "Drew!" I swatted him and pulled him back on the couch next to me. He chuckled, he rested his arm on the back of the couch. Maddie ran over and jumped on the couch next to me.

"My favorite scene? Probably all the ones with Chase."

"Subtle," I coughed. Of course, the fans began to freak out, and comment all about her relationship with Chase.

"Hardest scene to film?" Drew asked, watching the stream of comments. Our apartment door swung open and in walked JD, Austin, Rudy and Mads. They had just gotten groceries.

"Every time I had to kiss Drew," I pretended to gag.

"Same though, so gross," Drew joked.

"Charlie, every time there was a kiss scene with Drew you were practically glowing," Mads said with grocery bags in hand.

"And Drew was so excited, acted like a little school girl, so don't even try to deny that you liked it, Drew," Austin added.

"And especially since you guys improved almost all of your couple kisses, and added all the coupley stuff in," JD laughed at the now blushing pair.

"You guys need to get together already," Rudy said and then proceeded to make kissy noises. Drew and I were blushing profusely.

"Guys, she's on a live," Maddie awkwardly stated. All of them sat with their eyes wide.

"Shit sorry guys," Rudy chuckled awkwardly. He came in front of the camera. "We just like to tease them, they're just friends," He tried to cover but all of the comments were freaking out.

"Thank Rudy," Drew laughed. Rudy tiptoed away back to the guilty-looking group, all mouthing sorry.

"We're just friends," Drew and I looked at each other, something clearly behind the surface.

"Just friends," Drew repeated, still looking at each other.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" Chase shouted, coming back from the bathroom. Our heads shot to Chase.

"We're on a live!" Drew and I both shouted at the same time.

"Oh shit, sorry," Chase retracted and hid behind an apologetic Maddie. Drew and I recovered from the awkwardness and continued with the live for a little longer. I ended the live after about 40 minutes because I was sick of the comments about Drew and I. We were just friends, and I was supposed to be getting over him.

"Live is over," I shouted. Immediately everyone started apologizing. "Guys it's fine, but you guys need to leave because I have a --." I started.

"Why?" Rudy interrupted. , wondering what I had to do. I shot a look at Maddie.

"Oh yeah! It's um--" She started.

"Girl's talk," Mads finished with a smug grin.

"About what?" JD pondered.

"Let the girls have fun," Austin said, grabbing his beer and opening the door.

"You guys can come back later, just give us like an hour and a half," Maddie said, pushing Chase out of his chair. "I promise," She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and pushed him out. Drew left with a confused look but Mads shut the door in his face.