2.1

Today was the premiere of our show, we had finally finished it. We would be walking in front of a large group of people, with cameras, in heels, and fancy dresses. Needless to say, I was so nervous this being my first premiere and not to mention all the interviews that we would have following it. My makeup artist was flitting around me making last-minute touches while we still waited for my dress to arrive. Madelyn and Madison were already in their stunning dress but mine wasn't here yet.

"Guys, do you think my dress is going to be here?" I said, beginning to feel panic set in.

"Babe, you need to calm down," Madison said rubbing my shoulders and looking at me in the mirror. "You look stunning, even in a robe, don't worry,"

"If you want I'll call just to make sure," Maddie politely offered just to ease my nerves. I nodded bashfully, they had done this before I was just overreacting. The headphones I had just placed in my ears began to calm me down, and I let the artist do her work as I closed my eyes. No need to panic, everything was fine. Madison's hands left my shoulders quickly, and I opened my eyes to see where they were going. Maddie seemed to be frustrated with the phone -- oh no.

"I can't believe this," The blonde gasped and angrily hung up. "I'm so sorry,"

"What happened?" My eyes widened with worry.

"Don't freak out," Mads started hesitantly.

"That does not make me not want to freak out," The panic set in again.

"Your dress, long story short, isn't coming," Maddie blurted as they rushed over.

"Oh honey, please, don't cry," The makeup artist, Clara, worried fanning my face.

"It's fine. I'm totally fine," I took a shaky breath, willing myself not to cry.

"Let me think of something," Maddie began to pace with furrowed brows, while Mads began listing off old dresses. The situation became more and more hopeless.

"Guys, just give it up. I have heels and jewelry. Just tell them I got sick." I sighed and placed my head into my hands, causing Clara to huff but rubbed my back.

"Sexy has arrived!" Rudy shouted as he entered the room grandulously. His voice died out as he noticed me on the verge of tears as the other girls paced frantically. "Girl scout?"

"My dress isn't coming," I sighed, pushing back the fresh well of tears. Why did this happen to me? The rest of the guys followed in, Drew immediately was by my side. He began to gently brush his fingers through my hair, much to Clara's dismay.

"We'll figure something out," He said softly, giving a distressed look to the cast trying to figure out something.

"Just go without me,"

"Then I'll stay with you," Drew said as he unbuttoned his blazer from his matching suit and crouched in front of my face. He lifted my chin to look at his face. "It's okay," I smiled just as I was about to protest his kind gesture. Maddie squealed. Every head shot in her direction.

"I got it!" Maddie said, holding onto Drew's white blazer she had just placed on the couch. Everyone gave her a confused look, as she held the tall man's jacket. "Put this on,"

"What do you mean?" I shook my head refusing to take the jacket.

"It's a blazer dress. You're a genius Maddie!" Mads cried with a large smile on her face.

"I can't, it's Drew's," I refused, once again.

"Get up and go put that blazer on," Drew said, hauling me to my feet.