3.6

The flight wasn't too long but all of us still felt a little tired. Well except for Rudy who constantly had energy. I pulled out my phone and saw Maddie had tagged me in something. It was me sitting on Drew's lap and they were all teasing us in the comments. Which drove the fans insane, can't wait to deal with that.

I looked over at the girl who was blissfully unaware of people taking pictures of her and Chase sitting on the floor, leaning against each other. They were not subtle AT ALL. At least, Drew and I were trying to hide it... kinda. "Thanks for keeping Drew and I on the down-low." I sarcastically remarked sitting down in the airport chair. We were waiting for one of Madelyn's friends to come and pick us up. Apparently, she was coming from South Carolina, which we were going to after this trip to move back into the area. As much as the cast loved LA we decided that the Carolina's are where we belong. Madelyn refused to tell us who, but we just went with it. Drew plopped down next to me, and I looked over at him.

"Sup," I said cooly, in a deep voice.

"Hi," Drew batted his eyelashes and pretended to flip his hair.

"Was that supposed to be me?" I gave him an offended look. He just shrugged as he turned back to reading through my comments. I liked his cowboy hat one.

"What does the Cowboy guy mean?" I nudged Drew's shoulder and he looked at my phone.

"Oh, that." He shifted in his seat to get closer to me. "Basically, it's like you're cute, or hot. Or like it's a kiss. Just so we can comment but without everyone knowing. I guess I wanted it to be like our thing. Because these dumbasses have the smirk emoji I was thinking we could play them back." He finished and smiled at me.

"I love it," I caught myself leaning in to kiss him.

"Later," Drew chuckled and squeezed my thigh. What else are we gonna do later? I blushed at my own thoughts and looked over at Drew. "And I thought guys were hor--"

"Shut up!" I smacked his shoulder. A couple of glances were thrown our way, and I quickly looked down, hoping we weren't recognized. He just chuckled and soothingly rubbed my leg.

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry I'm late!" Someone said breathlessly behind us. I turned quickly recognizing the voice.

"Elaine!" The girls shouted and we all ran over to her, giving her a big hug.

"Hey sexy ladies," She laughed through our large hugs.

"Oh my god, how are you?" Mads asked the question we were all thinking of. It had been a while since we had seen the girl since we had so much publicity stuff in LA, whereas, she stayed in South Carolina with the directors.

"I'm good, been busy. It's nice to finally be able to come and take pics of you beautiful people again though," Elaine smiled.

"Hey, Elaine," Drew walked up and gave her a hug. "Good to see you," He took a step behind me and stood just off my shoulder. His arm casually wrapping around my waist.

"So I see it isn't just 'besties' anymore," The girl gave us a knowing look.

"Yep," I smiled and leaned my head back against his shoulder.

"Austin, JD!" Elaine said with the biggest smile as they made their way over to her.

"Well hey!" Austin cried and scooped her into a big hug, JD followed along after with another large hug.

"Elaine?" A soft question came from Rudy.

"Hey Rudy," She smiled brightly, but the blush was now evident on her face. The blonde man briskly walked over and scooped her into a big hug, lifting her off her feet. Drew and I shared a look, these two were totally into each other.