2.8

this is the clean version!

Drew and I quickly walked up the stairs to his apartment. Before we made it to the door his lips were on mine, his hands trailing up my sweatshirt. He picked me up and placed me against the wall, I sighed as he trailed his attention to my neck.

"Drew, we should," I breathed. He just groaned and let me down. I won't lie, I already missed him being around me. We finally stumbled inside, and awkwardly sat on the couch. After a few moments of awkward silence I decided I should probably say something.

"Can you believe what Rudy said?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I can't believe he would say that," Drew chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"I mean we can control ourselves, right?" I quickly glanced at him. Why the fuck was this so awkward?

"Yeah, right, totally," Drew took a deep breath in. He stretched. His V line poked out of his white shirt, and shorts. I inhaled sharply and looked away. Holy shit, we don't need to jump each other's bones.

"We should do something," I stood up.

"I know what I wanna do," Drew stood up next to me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let me guess, me?"

"Damn you're good at guessing," He took a step closer, his eyes darkening. My heart pounded in my chest, and my core tightened. His lips slowly began to caress my neck, as his hands slid up my shirt and traced teasing lines across my waist.

"Totally in control," I sighed, giving into his touch.

"For sure," He smiled against my neck, lightly nipping it. Heat pooled in my stomach.

"Rudy called it," I leaned into his touches.

"I really don't want to hear Rudy's name on your lips right now," He growled, and possessively grabbed my hips. Okay, but like -- that's hot.

"Then shut me up," I pulled him back and smirked. I spent the rest of his arms. 

...

The sun was shining in through the window, and the golden rays touched Drew's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, with his arms thrown over me. I could get used to waking up to him.

"Staring is rude," Drew said with his eyes closed, but a smirk had formed on his lips.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, and kissed his smirk. His arm instinctively pulled me back in and gave me a deeper kiss.

"Well good morning to you too," I replied breathlessly to that kiss. His cobalt blue eyes stared into mine and I hate to be cheesy but I couldn't help but get lost in them. The birds were chirping from outside the window, it felt like I had woken up in my fairytale.

"So-" I started.

"What--" Drew said at the same time.

"Oh sorry," I blushed.

"Sorry," Drew said at the same time as me. "You go," He smiled.

"So-- what do we do now?" I asked.

"Whatever we want." Drew shrugged. I rolled my eyes at his obliviousness.

"About us," I shyly asked.

"We don't have to be official right away, keep it casual. And we don't have to tell the fans anything."

"I agree, let's figure this out before everything else," I smiled and flopped onto the back of the couch with a big sigh.

"What?" Drew asked with a playful smile. I wiggled over so he had more room to lay with me.

"I've liked you for so long. And I'm just so happy," I kissed his cheek.

"I've liked you longer," My eyebrows shot into my hairline.

"Not true," I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"True, I saw you at the audition. And as soon as we had our chemistry read, I was sold." Drew smiled and kissed my forehead. I cuddled into him.

"Okay I liked you after the first scene." I admitted.

He gasped. "What took you so long?"

"Well, I won't lie, I was too nervous to remember anything but that scene. The way you held me in your arms, I don't know. It felt right." I hid my face in his chest.

"This feels right to me too," Drew smiled and held me against his chest. There was a knock at the door, followed by multiple giggles. Drew groaned and pushed his head into my neck.

"We forgot our keys, Drew has them," Rudy's muffled voice said through the door.

"Coming," I groaned and began to get out of bed. Drew grunted and held me tighter. "You know they're just going to keep annoying us," Drew just pouted in response but loosened his grip. I slid on Drew's shirt and my red lacy thong from last night, and shuffled to the front door.

"What?" I spit as I opened the door.

"Well shit, you looked like you got some good dick," Chase commented.

"She did," Drew called from the bedroom door, now adorning grey sweatpants. I did a double take. This man knows what he's doing. He caught me eyeing the sweatpants and raised an eyebrow.

"Jeez, didn't you do that enough last night," Austin grumbled and plopped on the couch. He must've seen where I was looking.

"I'll make breakfast, Chase tell the girls to come up," I said, pulling out the pans.

"I can help." Drew followed me into the kitchen, as the boys were all situated in the living room area.

"Thanks babe," I said, kissing his cheek and grabbing some eggs from the fridge.

"Mom and Dad," JD cooed, Drew just kissed my forehead as he took the eggs from me. As Drew and I began to make breakfast the girls had eventually made their way up, and soon they were all chatting and goofing off.

"Breakfast," I called as I scooped the last bit of eggs onto the plates Drew and I had made. Everyone scrambled over and grabbed plates, and then settled back into their spots. We watched everyone goof around while eating. Drew snaked his arm around my waist and I leaned my head onto the side of his shoulder. He planted a kiss on the top of my head, before laying his head on top of mine.

"Do you wanna get coffee?" I asked Drew, quietly.

"Yes,"

"Okay good," I smiled and wrapped both my arms around his waist.