2.4

"Remember this scene?" I asked, hoping to strike up a not awkward conversation.

"Yes... good times." Drew answered quickly. Well so much for this not being awkward. "One of my favorites."

I smiled up at him. "Mine too,"

"You liked it because we got to make out," Drew gave me a look with raised eyebrows. I laughed. If only he knew.

"Do you want me to list the reasons why you liked it? You got to stare at..." I started.

"Okay okay, I get it," Drew chuckled as a light blush tinted his cheeks.

"I'll see you out there," I said, turning to put my dress on. I slipped the dress back on, as soon as I stepped out the makeup artist pulled me into her chair. Once again I was in the very dress that I had worn when I realized I liked Drew. It made my heartache, knowing that he only thought of me as a little kid. Chase and Maddie worked just fine, and they had a larger age gape then we did. But I guess it was just different for Drew. It didn't matter I needed to get over it, and the girls were already trying to find me a date.

"Woah," Drew stopped in his tracks after seeing me.

"What?" I began inspecting myself. Did I spill something again?

"I'm -- sorry, you look amazing," He stuttered.

"I know, but thanks baby," I winked and walked past him. I let my hand drag from his shoulder as I walked away. It was still fun to flirt.

"You guys are gorgeous!" The photographer clapped her hands. "Let's begin." She leaned Drew against a doorframe and had me on my tiptoes to kiss him. She told us it would be a cute silhouette picture. I took her word, refusing to kiss Drew. His eyes locked onto mine, smoldering. My knees were weak and I was thankful for his arms holding me up. As soon as we started it was over and she whisked us to our next pose. What she had us do was dance. It was a fun reminder of the scene, as we were back in our original position when we filmed this scene. His large hand let mine perch on top of his, we looked like the perfect picture of elegance and grace. Maybe this photoshoot wouldn't be so hard -- I mean we were only dancing.

"Could you guys lean in a little like you're going to kiss?" She called out as she changed the lights. Drew leaned in so he was mere centimeters away from my face. The butterflies kept resurfacing at our proximity. Those blue eyes that I had come to love stared into me, I shut my eyes feeling like he could see how much I liked him in my eyes. Our lips were parted and I could feel his hot breath. The clicks of the camera continued until we got the instruction to kiss. My eyes fluttered open and I locked onto his eyes. He seemed to be asking me for permission with his eyes. I shut my eyes and prepared for the kiss. It seemed like minutes past but as soon as our lips touched it was like fireworks.

"Perfect," Drew pulled away, leaving me breathlessly trying to comprehend the next instructions. God, he really pulled away that quickly. "Can you try kissing her neck?" The photographer suggested. You're kidding, this lady was trying to make me melt into a pile of putty. I pulled my hair to the side and looked off the right exposing more of my neck. His lips brushed against my neck. The room got extremely warm, and I felt dizzy. I held my lips hoping I wouldn't bite it or sigh. His lips were so soft and ignited a fire within me. God this lady was either really rooting for us or she hated me. I shut my eyes, which only intensified the feeling of lips. Of course, Drew knew what he was doing so he was in the perfect spot.

"Wow, gorgeous guys. I think we're done," She smiled at her camera. "These will be in the magazine along with your interview." Soft clapping and whistling came from the back corner and I looked over to see the rest of the cast cheering for us.

"That was fun," I breathed out, finally returning to a normal temperature.

"We should do it again sometime," Drew suggested. My head shot up to look at him. He just shrugged with a smirk and walked back to change, leaving me dumbfounded. This boy was driving me crazy.

"Just fuck already," Rudy slung a shoulder over my shoulder.

"Honestly," Mads rolled her eyes and laughed.

"The tension," Maddie and Chase said at the same time.

"Shut up guys, we all know that it's just for the cameras," I chuckled softly, joking at my own sadness. Only way to cope. "I gotta go change for the interview,"

"We gotta find a way to get those two together," Maddie sighed.

"Yes we do," Mads nodded.

"They're both idiots, and stubborn," Rudy said. "But Drew has a plan,"

"No!" Maddie said.

"What do you mean no?" Chase asked

"We just set her up on a date tonight." Mads said softly.

"Shit," Rudy said under his breath.

"Well hopefully they figure it out," Maddie said and looked up to the changing rooms that they had just walked out of.

"Ready guys!" I said with a large smile, wondering what they were just talking about. All I know we had an interview and then I had the big date tonight. Let's get over Drew date / maybe make him jealous date.

"Let's do it," Drew echoed and put an arm over my shoulder. Rudy pretended to gag at our 'cuteness'. I just smacked him on the shoulder. Drew was only a friend, everyone has to start acting like it.